The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Can anyone translate?

Old 07-14-2005 | 05:20 PM
jdk
Non ducor, duco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghetto 12A
yeah the rider's definitely dead...look at his hand at about 5:30...its blue as hell. i don't see how people, especially his rider buddies, can stay that calm in that situation
What would you do? His life is past, nothing to do about it..
Old 07-14-2005 | 07:27 PM
TRs, Gone Sober Crew #1

what would i do!? shit no one in the right mind is just going to sit there, I would done Something! thats hella more Then nothing Like these people did!

Prefer Uncle bens Instead of Just Rice
Old 07-15-2005 | 06:30 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

shit man im bosnian but thats not bosnian
Old 07-16-2005 | 12:10 AM

sad video but the biker is dead becuz if i was him i couldnt lay like that for a long time i would get a cramp and have to move to a different posission!
Old 07-16-2005 | 07:33 AM
El Jefe de KitaIpon

you can assume they are speaking romanian since they are 52 kms from Brazov Romania and 224 from Bucarest (which are both in Romania).
The guy looks pretty dead.
Old 07-17-2005 | 02:20 PM
My car cought on Fire!

Thats sad.... It really must suck bad, the Ambulance Response time,
these ppl over there get....like seriously. the video is about 8 min long + I wonder how long its been since the actual accident... If some one has enough time, in a moment like that to think, ((Oh, dead body, accident,lets FILM)) you knw it's been a while...
Another thing is.. Just like **OneSikTeg** sayd.. If i was one of the riders homeboy, i would've defently knocked the fuck outta of the Camera man. Dead or not, thats completely Disrespectfull.... And Instead of those guys gathering, Exhaust/Pipes/Remains of that bike.. I probably would be w/ the body the whole time. And try and keep him away from ((circus gatherings))..
I dont knw if ppl in this Forum feel this way.. But this is the way, I feel!...
Old 07-17-2005 | 02:43 PM
The Slow and the Curious

I could definetly tell you these people are used to seeing death otherwise if it in the U.S. the camera would be shaking and shit and no one would zoom in on the guys face. To me I couldn't sit there and film somebody thats dead like that. I guess they are used to it maybe because they see death often over there in those countries. I couldn't in my right mind remain calm like them when someones laying there dead or close to it without doing something.
Old 07-17-2005 | 02:45 PM
MuDuck Racing Inc.

Originally Posted by BudDyLeE
Thats sad.... It really must suck bad, the Ambulance Response time,
these ppl over there get....like seriously. the video is about 8 min long + I wonder how long its been since the actual accident... If some one has enough time, in a moment like that to think, ((Oh, dead body, accident,lets FILM)) you knw it's been a while...
Another thing is.. Just like **OneSikTeg** sayd.. If i was one of the riders homeboy, i would've defently knocked the fuck outta of the Camera man. Dead or not, thats completely Disrespectfull.... And Instead of those guys gathering, Exhaust/Pipes/Remains of that bike.. I probably would be w/ the body the whole time. And try and keep him away from ((circus gatherings))..
I dont knw if ppl in this Forum feel this way.. But this is the way, I feel!...
+1 I would have been giving that guy on the bike cpr and trying to bring him back. At least try to do something instead of standing around and doing nothing. That's just sad.
Old 07-17-2005 | 08:05 PM
Sofa King Cool!

good video but bad situation
Old 07-17-2005 | 10:31 PM

lol i know how to translate,

the two men say: damn this guy sucks, he got hit, hes gonna die. i'm gonna take his bike and sell it to the junk yard.

the woman says: sh*t sh*t my car, you pay, you pay, stop u're hurting her, stop

everyone else says: wtf man, i wish i was here to see it, damnit dmanit shiiiitttt, this is a good accident, shiiit i missed it.

bad vid in a bad situation very sad vid should not be posted

Thats pretty it

Last edited by Dewey_; 07-17-2005 at 10:38 PM.