The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Runday Sunday ver 2of2 -Vids *Inside Saturn*

Old 07-26-2005, 01:02 PM
could be worse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was trying to compliment his car and end the shit since he wouldnt do a dig. I was being serious that you did a good job on the cars and I really wanna see you beet me from a dig. Im not going to talk any more shit i just dont wanna see you talk shit about gt's when all you can beet them from is there weekest point.

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 07-26-2005, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by LSJ_Kid04
Well viiny has a lil bro that lives here in spring hill w/his parents and he drives the same year and color saturn as you do. Thats whay i asked? But Yeah the red QC was my dads but then sold to my lil bro. Then he sold that red QC for the Blk redline. Then when he was getting rims for it my dad let him borrow his New silver Redline at the time w/ Dual exhaust for the mean while.
The peurple one is faster than 13's i just dont know exact???
oh no shit? I think I have seen a car like mine on 19 and 50 before. Kind of like the imposter or something. I have seen the purple sc2 around on 19, and at this place quaker stake and lube. I was passing by qs&l on a thursday and saw you guys there. next time Ill stop by. I saw a crap load of 240sx's though. What does this vinny character drive? I knew the purple one had a turbocharger on it because of the front mount IC and the blow off valve sound.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by whtmustangt99
I was trying to compliment his car and end the shit since he wouldnt do a dig. I was being serious that you did a good job on the cars and I really wanna see you beet me from a dig. Im not going to talk any more shit i just dont wanna see you talk shit about gt's when all you can beet them from is there weekest point.
well waita minute though, dont cars usually get beat because of a weakness of their anyhow? usually you try to compensate for that problem.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:12 PM
hates race traders

Originally Posted by whtmustangt99
just come out sunday he will do it an if he dont ill run you from a dig