The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Runday Sunday ver 2of2 -Vids *Inside Saturn*

Old 07-26-2005, 09:01 AM
realer than most

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok last saturday i beat a 95 gt mustang (a 5.0) u wont race the 4.6l gt so clean the sand out of your vagina and let your testicles drop and just race..whats the point of racing if you cant lose without crying...and you will probably beat me..your supercharged..im not..and the vr6 you beat i guarenfuckintee you was a 12v vr6 and also i would love to see you beat a gli on 20lbs of boost..all you do is run your damn mouth..run the mustang..then if you beat that run skittle so he can shut your mouth
Old 07-26-2005, 09:06 AM
BOOST IS BETTER!

Originally Posted by LSJ_Kid04
Think b4 you write.LOL It was an n/a converted to "T" The supra guys use the term all the time gosh!!. I didnt want to have it confused w/a srt4. and for the record that was more than 3 comments it was more like 4. thank you have a nice day
....and it still makes no sense...."hey guys, i have a naturally asperated car! It's turbo!!!!" IDK sounds wierd....and as for the 4 not 3 comments---you sunk my battleship!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:15 AM
could be worse

Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy
ok last saturday i beat a 95 gt mustang (a 5.0) u wont race the 4.6l gt so clean the sand out of your vagina and let your testicles drop and just race..whats the point of racing if you cant lose without crying...and you will probably beat me..your supercharged..im not..and the vr6 you beat i guarenfuckintee you was a 12v vr6 and also i would love to see you beat a gli on 20lbs of boost..all you do is run your damn mouth..run the mustang..then if you beat that run skittle so he can shut your mouth
the 4.6 has way more hp then the 5.0 stock for stock. I Dont see why he wont run me from a dig, if his top end is that much better then hell just pass me right???? he even has more hp then me. I dyno'd 224 hp like 6 months ago.

www.generationsofcabinetry.com
Old 07-26-2005, 09:16 AM
realer than most

shh u werent supposed to say anything about the 4.6 ...i was tryin to help..lol
Old 07-26-2005, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy
Mr Niceguy i liked you at first now your just a pissy little girl. If you want sumone to shut my mouth you do it ,run me. and then STFU. I beat the GLI and thats that. He is on this site. ask him. I allready told skittle id race him from a 40 and a dig when he brought his car into Dodge to get it fixed , he since then hasnt got back intouch w/me??? For reasons unknown. If i dont wanna race from a dig i dont have to. Get it straight. its my car i do what i wont. And you can guarenfuckentee I would open a can of noodles and beat you w/em as im smoking you car and shifting w/one finger. The reason why Im doing this to the gay mustang guy is that he wanted to see me beat him. So im going to the best way i know how. I said i have beatena stock mustang now he says he isnt so i dunno. But im gunna win thats that. Roll only for the mr.mustang guy
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.

Last edited by LSJ_Kid04; 07-26-2005 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by 94lsTEG
....and it still makes no sense...."hey guys, i have a naturally asperated car! It's turbo!!!!" IDK sounds wierd....and as for the 4 not 3 comments---you sunk my battleship!!!!!!!!!!
I thought youd like it LOL but thats what they say man. call the supra guys gay ok. If they throw that term around like it was a midget stripper all day take iy up w/them. Thats what i was told to call it.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:27 AM
realer than most

man u talk like your car is godly..your supercharged saturn only holds 5 more hp stock than my NA vr6..

iite man im just gonna stop now unless you wanna get smart then u can pm me..

Last edited by SkwervE; 07-26-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:34 AM

dude yours is crank hp!!! It has a little less than 200whp. Redlines dyno anywhere from 205 to 216 stock........and im not stock. I do think my car is kinda godly, i had a slow sc2 saturn like a 100hp so its a jump 4me. Its quick for what it is, and if saturn built a car that beats the cars mine has id say they did a damn good job of making it "god" for me anyway. and about me shutting my mouth ,do it by racing me. Or just STFU
Old 07-26-2005, 09:37 AM
Dick is Huge!

I'll race you ... tired of seeing a f-ing saturn fill up my war stories and vid section
Old 07-26-2005, 09:52 AM

lol If you dont like it dont look at it.