The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Runday Sunday ver 2of2 -Vids *Inside Saturn*

Old 07-26-2005, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSJ_Kid04
dude yours is crank hp!!! It has a little less than 200whp. Redlines dyno anywhere from 205 to 216 stock........and im not stock. I do think my car is kinda godly, i had a slow sc2 saturn like a 100hp so its a jump 4me. Its quick for what it is, and if saturn built a car that beats the cars mine has id say they did a damn good job of making it "god" for me anyway. and about me shutting my mouth ,do it by racing me. Or just STFU
shoulda stuck with the sc2 and did the sleeper method. You drive a black redline? I think I have seen it at walmart or something.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:21 AM

The reason why Im doing this to the gay mustang guy is that he wanted to see me beat him. So im going to the best way i know how. I said i have beatena stock mustang now he says he isnt so i dunno. But im gunna win thats that. Roll only for the mr.mustang guy
Where did he say that he wanted to see you beat him. If I remember correctly YOU said that, not him. Here, this was his first post:

Originally Posted by whtmustangt99
I wanna run the saturn from a dig at the track .
anyways, nice kills and deaths
He actually complimented you and now you call him gay?? Chill out man. This started as a friendly callout and now everyone has sand in their vaginas. And like I said before, do a roll and a dig with him. You said you can put down a mid 14, which is what he runs, so who knows you could end up beating him both times. Hell if you guys agree to run both Id be willing to tag along just to see the results and maybe try my hand against you two.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by MetalOmega
shoulda stuck with the sc2 and did the sleeper method. You drive a black redline? I think I have seen it at walmart or something.
My sc2 was Burnt orange w/white wheels it was not even close to be a sleeper. But thanks
I used to be the mgr at the Connection center but just recently took a job for Verizon
The sleep look has allready been done. A purple sc2-t and its un-godly sickning. LOL but thanks man. Are you vinnys lil bro???? wal-mart in Spring hill or Pot Richey???? Cuz my bro worked in the spring hill one he has a bLK redline too. But now he is in the Air-force.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.

Last edited by LSJ_Kid04; 07-26-2005 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by supaflytiger
Where did he say that he wanted to see you beat him. If I remember correctly YOU said that, not him. Here, this was his first post:

He actually complimented you and now you call him gay?? Chill out man. This started as a friendly callout and now everyone has sand in their vaginas. And like I said before, do a roll and a dig with him. You said you can put down a mid 14, which is what he runs, so who knows you could end up beating him both times. Hell if you guys agree to run both Id be willing to tag along just to see the results and maybe try my hand against you two.
No it didnt start out that way. We have been talking about this for months now.......and he Pmed me about wanting to see me beat him. He says there is no way in hell that would happen. Im here to show him diffrent.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:35 AM

Then I take back what I said. But everyone still needs to chill the hell out. Friendly callouts = good. Sandy vaginas = bad.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:44 AM
hates race traders

wow two turtles arguing about which one is fuckin slower who gives a shit
Old 07-26-2005, 10:49 AM

Woah, damn! I just read a whole buncha' shit. LOL, calm down guys. Settle it on the road (preferably track, but I don't think Colin races at the track). That's the only way to find out. All this "he said-she said" bullshit don't mean nothing...

He's a good guy. I ran him...
- SRTforums.com, #1 SRT site on the net!
- Local St. Pete/Tampa SRT-4 owners, need help installing a part? PM me!
Old 07-26-2005, 10:52 AM
hates race traders

oh yea rob my mods are stg1 dp wga(19 psi) cai an thats about it. you?
Old 07-26-2005, 10:53 AM

I have no problem losing to a far more superior car ,allot of good mods you have.. great runs man. No flaming at all rob. I just hope to get a re-mach if thats ok after october LOL. But your stuff is quick and you deff had me from that 60 man....damn i was two cars back b4 i even got to shift into the nxt gear. but at 60 i have nothing. id do better from a70 LOL or a 10 .we should do a 10 lol and have you beat me again. Tahnks for being mature Rob...........and not blowing off
Definately man, anytime!
Old 07-26-2005, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by 05general lee
oh yea rob my mods are stg1 dp wga(19 psi) cai an thats about it. you?
Just a couple of "bolt-ons"...

Don't worry, stock turbo...