The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

runday sunday 5

Old 07-27-2005, 10:16 AM
shift.............vroooom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheShow50h
t5 speed calculator found on numerous mustang websites, if I know my rpm, I know exactly how fast I'm going in any gear. 3500 in 2nd gear=39mph. Maybe I should argue that I would have won by more if you didn't take the hit? My spedometer does work, it's only off by a couple mph at lower speeds, but the faster you go, the further it's off. I didn't look at the spedometer at all when we raced though.

We'll do it again, but remember, I'm not gonna do any rolls out of 2nd gear, so 40-45 is as fast as I'm gonna start from. My car sucks from rolls, nitrous isn't exactly a top end power adder. If you really want to see what I can do, we can run one from a dig.

Take the hit? What are you serious? lol yeah ok if you say so... Thats weird cuz as far as i been told from people that ive raced, a 3rd gear roll at 4000rpms for me is about a 50. So i started in 2nd gear against you about 4000rpms and the people following us were on our ass in 1st gear and all said we were doing 20 - 25mph. Now, you say you want a dig after i explained to you that if i do this my tranny will finally go. No excuses, i run what i bring to the spot and i understand that but if you wanna be cute now that you're so confident why dont you give me my roll and see what that thing can really do? I gave you your roll, so why couldnt you give me mines? Like i said, im not making excuses but now it has to be said.....your car is quick, but if you're bragging about beating me when you know im tractionless in 2nd gear, having issues with bogging when shifting, and only pulling.....lemme be nice..."3 cars" on me by shutting down around 110 then i have to say you're pathetic dude. You run under your own conditions because you're afraid of loosing. I, on the other hand ran for the 1st time at a very low roll just to be nice. Like i said, good run....as soon as i get this bogging thing resolved we will do it again. From you roll and my roll.

Norlandt

http://inductionperformance.com/
Induction Performance - 727.505.1423
AEM EMS Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Custom Kits, Installs and more.....
Old 07-27-2005, 10:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it all becomes clear.