The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Crazy rally wrecks must see

Old 08-24-2005, 07:37 AM
*Big Schpellar*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the FIA cars are all AWD... the lower classes have the FF&FR.....

good match up
Old 08-24-2005, 08:43 AM
Teh EL-ESS-WUN!

nice vid, but the music was from sibria or how ever u spell it

LS1 Z28
t-tops/leather/m6 trans./ OH and Teh Spray~
Old 08-24-2005, 01:33 PM
seriously, it's stock

damn.. the one where they hit the tree sideways was messed up.. not even a roll cage saved them from that.
Old 08-24-2005, 05:41 PM
2JZ-GE Powered

Originally Posted by CamaroRacer
nice vid, but the music was from sibria or how ever u spell it
it was from Scooter called The Logical Song

Class of '05
Parris Island University
USMC
-Ryan Broadway
Old 08-25-2005, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by BrewPuBeaver
the FIA cars are all AWD... the lower classes have the FF&FR.....

good match up

the fia has a class called f2 and super 1600 that ff and there just as high class ass the wrc cars but they race mostly on tramac.... is very popular in other counrtys ....

o the guy that said we'll never get a wrc? fia is trying to get over here to hold one its not safety that keeps them from here is places to go and that there cars are not to legal for us road to drive from stage to stage!

funny a nascar would never drive to the next track but rally cars drive to ther next stage that could be in a neighboring town..

and nascar is better how!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm Awesome

wow that was intense, the tree must have fucked up his passenger.... nascar is difficult im sure but i would say that rally = insain

-John
Aim: le lead
Cell: (813)843-8523
Old 08-25-2005, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by cosworth34677
fia is trying to get over here to hold one its not safety that keeps them from here is places to go and that there cars are not to legal for us road to drive from stage to stage!

That is not the case. The U.S. government makes exceptions for race cars. These cars could just as easily get into the country as any other race car. Hell, they can even stay in the country for a year as long as they don't drive over a certain number of miles per year. Of course they would have to be street legal(i.e. headlights, turn indicators, brake lights taillights) to be driven on the street for any non sanctioned event or race. In other words if someone wanted to take an full out rally car to te grocery store they couldn't, but if part of a race course is on a street then they would be fine.
So stages can be set up between towns(meaning starting in own town and finishing in another) just like they normally do.

It seems right now and in the past that its just been to cost prohibitive to fly in 30 cars for a race that just doesn't pull the sponsership that home grown raceing does. Plus they would only be able to bring the major players and would leave the lesser known classes at home to sit the race out. It would be like Nascar running a race in some place in Europe where there is a large oval(probably hard to find). They would have to fly all the teams and their gear over there, find a place to race, try to sell a bunch of ticket to people that really don't know about this style racing or don't care, then pack everything up and fly home. It just to expensive to do especially when they know they will be loosing millions to try it.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:02 PM
-eats the last cookie.

I'll hit up an Estonian guy I've got on MSN. He's got a video of a local rally where a car rolls ontop of some spectators hatch. Breaks all the glass out, cruples the rear end. As the owner is walking over, the driver fires up the engine and rolls off the car monster truck style and keeps on going!
Old 08-25-2005, 07:26 PM
NA > Turbo

Originally Posted by Lexus GS300
it was from Scooter called The Logical Song
tnx, ibeen lookin 4 that song FOREVER
Old 08-26-2005, 01:31 PM

we should geta rally going in tampa area thers tons of roads back off of gun highway
butwonder what it would cost to do that? but it would be realy cool.. id do it my car wouldn't win but hell so much fun!!!