The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Crazy rally wrecks must see

Old 08-26-2005, 08:22 PM
NA > Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cosworth34677
we should geta rally going in tampa area thers tons of roads back off of gun highway
butwonder what it would cost to do that? but it would be realy cool.. id do it my car wouldn't win but hell so much fun!!!
about 3$ per galon of gas + $ for damage + whatever tickets that you get
Old 08-27-2005, 05:19 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

That is sooo old, I've had that video for about a year now
Old 08-27-2005, 10:55 AM
Daddy-O

those who say NASCAR requires no skill are like those who say Drag Racing requires no skill. of course if you've never Drag raced a 1000+HP car that runs mid 8's in the 1/4, you have no right saying anything. Put any one of you out in a NASCAR car and you'd either piss yourself from being scared, put it in the wall, or get put in wall because you're a moron.
All forms of racing require different types of skill, sorry but unless you've done it you can't comment on which is "eaiser". And when I say "done it", I don't mean some little go kart track either..
As for the comparisons.. especially the ones regarding the surface, etc.. just plain dumb.. sorry, but there's more to it than that..
Old 08-27-2005, 02:42 PM

o nascar dose take skill. butin the world of rally, offroad, f1 , cart, sports car , and the many diff touring car, and o moto gp and moto cross! nascar dirvers aare not very skilled . ya it take skill to dirve them that close to each other for 3 hour and yes take tons of skill to drive a drag car.. but i think if you got to shift gear every turn right and left, draft fight for the lead and run in the rain and dry and in some form of racing only on two wheels!! a ovel is not to hard..!! that all we're saying

beside nascar is the wwf of car racing!!
Old 08-28-2005, 08:50 AM

^
now this time in English please...

That was an awsome video, some crazy crashes indeed.