The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

The Evo finally impressed me "but"

Old 08-25-2005, 10:49 AM
shift.............vroooom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
Thankfully someone replied in the same manor that I would have, it took patience, but someone pointed out the sense in all this

Also true they use a 60 shot, but if you figure it, AMS has 775FWHP and Tapp has 729 FWHP on the front wheel drive dyno's.

Tapp runs 30psi and AMS runs 39psi.......I think the 40R is plenty Turbo and the 42R is overkill......on that note, there both shop cars and have financiall backing....

If you want to know the truth about the matter, neither one really impresses me, I am more impressed with the local young guys working there ass off in supermarkets and what ever they might do and squeeze every little penny out on the cars running 12's and faster, thats impressive. People that has real downtime because they have to save to buy the next part they need....no thats a real enthusiest..but opinions are like assholes
Just my .02 cents

+1

http://inductionperformance.com/
Induction Performance - 727.505.1423
AEM EMS Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Custom Kits, Installs and more.....
Old 08-25-2005, 11:15 AM
They call me Harry

See? all you bungholes saying a GT42R isn't too big, suck a big one...because that's a LAG-TASTIC turbo for 700whp.

Oh, and now that Nordy knows what i have planned for the lil black car, he knows he's gonna have a challenge.....easily
07 Mazdaspeed3
Old 08-25-2005, 12:21 PM
shift.............vroooom

ill still whoop your ass....even if i have to gut my car. Its hard to run a 2200lbs car with same amount of power as me lol...

http://inductionperformance.com/
Induction Performance - 727.505.1423
AEM EMS Tuning, Builds, Assembly, Custom Kits, Installs and more.....
Old 08-25-2005, 08:30 PM
If you doubt me,try me!!!

Originally Posted by 4drwhore
You also have to remember that the GT42R comes in about 4 different specs with different compressor wheels. You really need to learn more about the GT series turbo's before talking shit about them.

You can have a GT40R turbo that has a bigger compressor wheel and flows more air then a GT42R.

Also the TappAuto 2g only went a whole .03sec QUICKER. What was the Evo mph and the Tapp 2g mph? I can't view video's at work. The 2g might be quicker then the Evo but if the Evo has more MPH it is FASTER. Might want to work on your termonolgy.
They both went 145mph

Run your car not your mouth!!

2006 GSXR 1000

1988 CRX SI "All Motor"
"not 4 long"

It's my dick and i'll wash it as fast as i want to!

Let me guess? You missed a gear!!!

FUCK BARNEY'S!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2005, 05:24 PM
cinnamon flavored

Originally Posted by chimmike
See? all you bungholes saying a GT42R isn't too big, suck a big one...because that's a LAG-TASTIC turbo for 700whp.

Oh, and now that Nordy knows what i have planned for the lil black car, he knows he's gonna have a challenge.....easily

Mike, a GT42 is small.......just a little baby turbo , I mean its only good for about 1000whp or so on a 2j with all supporting mods. GT47 on the other hand is gettin up there and then a GT55 is perty damn big lol