The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

finger cop

Old 08-29-2005, 09:39 AM
engine building &best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was staged thats his father this video is old and not even funny just gay and a waste of the internet..

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?
Old 08-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Sofa King Cool!

Originally Posted by rangcrx
it was staged thats his father this video is old and not even funny just gay and a waste of the internet..
you know something... i think its fake too
Old 08-29-2005, 09:46 AM
engine building &best

it was told so like 5years ago its fake but owell

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

Old 08-29-2005, 09:53 AM
Banned

And your a waste of sperm, not all of us spend our entire day looking for vids on the net...
Old 08-29-2005, 09:56 AM
engine building &best

Originally Posted by 91-Turbo-Laser
And your a waste of sperm, not all of us spend our entire day looking for vids on the net...
nor do i ,i spend my day making money and have more then your whole family and future welfar ass will ever see.so shut the hell moron go back to waiting for your foodstamp card only 2days till you get it right?

Old 08-29-2005, 10:04 AM
Banned

nor do i ,i spend my day making money and have more then your whole family and future welfar ass will ever see.so shut the hell moron go back to waiting for your foodstamp card only 2days till you get it right?
Wow, I just don't know what to say.....You don't seem educated at all...wtf is shut the hell?.....you need to shut the fuck up....go beat it like it owes you money, because i am sure your woman doesn't put out....
Old 08-29-2005, 10:20 AM

dude cant you see he's a rich guy in a 89 civic he has tons of money but he posts on this site and drives a civic c'mon now, thats a true balla right there! lemme stay my ass outta this b4 i get banned here too

Lil' Zate ------- Trky ------- IAmSuprAwsme
Old 08-29-2005, 10:24 AM
engine building &best

Originally Posted by DirtyShroomz
dude cant you see he's a rich guy in a 89 civic he has tons of money but he posts on this site and drives a civic c'mon now, thats a true balla right there! lemme stay my ass outta this b4 i get banned here too
yes i would stay out of this too!sad part is i dont even drive a 89 hatch i lost my license: o( thats why im selling it.god im worthless and poor im sorry you guys thanks for ,and keep up the good posts

Old 08-29-2005, 10:28 AM
Banned

yes i would stay out of this too!sad part is i dont even drive a 89 hatch i lost my license: o( thats why im selling it.god im worthless and poor im sorry you guys thanks for ,and keep up the good posts
Lost your license...
Old 08-29-2005, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by 91-Turbo-Laser
Lost your license...
+ fuckin 1

LOST YOUR LICENSE? I'D RATHER BE A POOR MAN WITH A CAR AND A LICENSE THAN A FAGGOT WITHOUT A LICENSE WHO HAS TO SELL HIS CAR.