The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Kanye acts a fool on live TV

Old 09-07-2005, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyShroomz
hah thats not gonna happen, hes gonna sell 23572035 CD's which doesnt matter cuz artists dont get paid by CD's sold anyways they get paid by shows done, but hes gonna get 1000000 more fans b/c of that statement leading to people buying more of his CD's and he's gonna do more shows and makin millions more while u sit at home complaining about 1 thing he said
always sticking up for the blacks...

Old 09-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Just for decoration

Anybody can have their own political opinions but who is he to go on national TV and go totally off topic from hurrican relief and talk about Pres. Bush? Bush was in New Orleans but where is Kanye? Tell me who the raceist is when this ignorant fuck goes on TV and speaks about nothing but black people, black families, and all of his bullshit. There are white families there too, do they not need any relief? What a relief fund raiser needs is somebody to change the positive direction, to a negetive, raceist direction.

Good thing this raceist asshole isn't going to be showing his face on TV anymore.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 09-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Shaggin' Wagon IV

Originally Posted by Kinkozes
moral to the story, go to school, learn something, get a job, make money, save money and you wont have to stick around for a category 5 hurricane...wellfare wont help you from Katrina!!
Who let all those dumb poor people get together in New Orleans anyways??
People who don't want to better themselves to better society and the country should be deported to an existing poor, savage country where they can fit better and they wont mess up a good thing. Where if they loot and steal shit, they get their hands cut off. Thats where the goverment has been fucking up for a bunch of years, "lets have the working people support the lazy thugs", now thats a smart idea, isn't it?

+10 for internet venting, thanks.

Mario
So fucking true.
Rep points for sure!
Old 09-07-2005, 06:58 PM
I got fired last week

Originally Posted by DirtyShroomz
hah thats not gonna happen, hes gonna sell 23572035 CD's which doesnt matter cuz artists dont get paid by CD's sold anyways they get paid by shows done, but hes gonna get 1000000 more fans b/c of that statement leading to people buying more of his CD's and he's gonna do more shows and makin millions more while u sit at home complaining about 1 thing he said
Doesnt matter, he's still a piece of shit.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by martz0r
always sticking up for the blacks...
hah +1 for me! i brought the racist out of you! i bet if it was a white guy sayin that you'd be all like "thats so true i feel for you!" who cares what that idiot says i hate kanye west... i like his music but hes an ignant mothafucka

Lil' Zate ------- Trky ------- IAmSuprAwsme
Old 09-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Low 12's Near You

hey dirty wat does ignant mean by the way even though im hispanic my skin is white so "would u cut the mularkey a white man is trying to speak, quiet, silencio, umgawa." dave chapelle

oye hombre de shroomz que usted conoce aunque yo parezca blanco soy el derecho hispano tan no vaya la gente blanca disrespecting porque me confundo por su parte cada día pero no sé por qué
Oceanic Turbo Crew #001

OFFICIAL kill list
'04 si hatch supercharged

many more to come
Old 09-07-2005, 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by X8xTheCrashX8x
hey dirty wat does ignant mean by the way even though im hispanic my skin is white so "would u cut the mularkey a white man is trying to speak, quiet, silencio, umgawa." dave chapelle

oye hombre de shroomz que usted conoce aunque yo parezca blanco soy el derecho hispano tan no vaya la gente blanca disrespecting porque me confundo por su parte cada día pero no sé por qué
OYE MARICON CHUPAME LA PINGA COJONE Y CAYATE LA BOCA PUTA LOL ignant - ignorant way of sayin ignorant... its a black thing

Old 09-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Low 12's Near You

yo no sabía si usted usted dijo el español, pero es agradable hablar de la mierda y no tener a alguien más que puede entenderlo pero sé ahora más su de las capuchas ao pensé que usted dijo el español
Oceanic Turbo Crew #001

OFFICIAL kill list

many more to come
Old 09-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Low 12's Near You

lol u just called me a prostitute lol puta lolol
Oceanic Turbo Crew #001

OFFICIAL kill list

many more to come
Old 09-07-2005, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by X8xTheCrashX8x
yo no sabía si usted usted dijo el español, pero es agradable hablar de la mierda y no tener a alguien más que puede entenderlo pero sé ahora más su de las capuchas ao pensé que usted dijo el español
wow.... wtf is that??? mexican? i didnt understand anythin