The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

turbo saturn.290whp@11lbs untuned.

Old 11-14-2005, 02:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah that was them my mom, dad and brother the other family was just another couple that bought as much cars from that dealer ship as us..............but the guys wife i guess likes to total them all LOL.

really you allmost wanted to by a Saturn ???? LOL now i know you fucking w/me LOL
I read the script for F&F3 but i didnt like any of the roles. And im deff not a fan of drifting, but thatnks anyway.
Plus if i was in the movie id make em change one of the cars into a saturn just b/c Hehehhehehee
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 11-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Where racing is a pleasur

Originally Posted by LSJ_Kid04
yeah that was them my mom, dad and brother the other family was just another couple that bought as much cars from that dealer ship as us..............but the guys wife i guess likes to total them all LOL.

really you allmost wanted to by a Saturn ???? LOL now i know you fucking w/me LOL
I read the script for F&F3 but i didnt like any of the roles. And im deff not a fan of drifting, but thatnks anyway.
Plus if i was in the movie id make em change one of the cars into a saturn just b/c Hehehhehehee
I guess the saturn guys have "one upped" the focus guys at least, hehe...

What do SRT4/4G63/MR2/S20/B18 motors make with "built motors", huge turbos and insame amounts of money ??? yea like over 600whp ( well, at least the SRT4 and 4G63 hehe )...

388whp is great, but its not like super hard to believe... heads, cams, some kind of laptop/EMS, built motor, huge turbo, and dyno tuned = 388whp, like I said, do those things to any of the other meantioned motors and the sky is the limit...

Still cool to see people hammering down with an older saturn, one guy that I've seen a BMP has ran 14s all motor in a saturn, which impressed me...
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"
Old 11-16-2005, 11:41 PM
s13 newbie

thats 388whp at 13.5 to 14lbs of boost.the car only weighs 2300lbs.it has crower rods,cp pistons,jg turbo head,his own cams intercooler turbo manifold and i/m,quief diff with a welded diff pin,act 6 puck,electromotive standalone,inovative turbo(size unknown),tial 38mm wastegate,walbro fuel pump,wideband o2,ls1 t/b,drop zone coil over suspension,blue printed and balanced.

the sc2 someone mentioned is sam,its a purple saturn sc2 with a t04 turbo,starion ic,megasquirt,1000cc injectors,stock motor with only 7lbs of boost.

theres a saturn that different racing built.its ran a 11.8 in the 1/4 so far and there still tuning.
Old 11-17-2005, 08:52 AM

Well both of the saturns get mad props from me Cuz those are Real SATURNS. I own a GM StepChild version. But my ion will soon get off the ground shortly. I held my own with sam through maybe 2 gears I got the jump at 1st(supercharged) then he passed up top around 90-100 or so. Damn impressive if you aske me on a stock engine. I think he was at 8lbs and i was at stock 12lbs. Nice guy too allways willing to help w/projects and stuff, he knows his way around cars aswell.
Mod's- Sprint springs, Short ram intake, Stock Sport exhaust, Short throw shifter, M62 roots blower (17.5PSI) , Cobra HE and Sc/dyne Header, 3' DP and QTP CUT OUT. 2.6 Pulley and 60LB Injectors @288WHP & 258lbs/tq.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:23 AM
Where racing is a pleasur

Seen bone stock Z-28s make 540whp with just 7.5psi and a turbo kit. That's twice the power, stock car, and HALF the boost.

With enough turbo lag/big enough turbo, you can make a crap load of power on "low boost".

Still VERY impressive on SATURN motor ( which I like saturn ). Much cooler than the already charted ectotec, maybe not better/faster, but still cool/neat.
02' wranlger apex edition with EFI 5.0L 302 SBF. 5.5'' lift, custom 4-link 8.8 in the rear, high pinion D30 front with locker.
A wise man once said, " I didn't wash my hands b/c my D**K is cleaner then ANYTHING, in that bathroom"
Old 11-17-2005, 12:52 PM
rarely posts

Originally Posted by grn93sleeper
thats 388whp at 13.5 to 14lbs of boost.the car only weighs 2300lbs.it has crower rods,cp pistons,jg turbo head,his own cams intercooler turbo manifold and i/m,quief diff with a welded diff pin,act 6 puck,electromotive standalone,inovative turbo(size unknown),tial 38mm wastegate,walbro fuel pump,wideband o2,ls1 t/b,drop zone coil over suspension,blue printed and balanced.

the sc2 someone mentioned is sam,its a purple saturn sc2 with a t04 turbo,starion ic,megasquirt,1000cc injectors,stock motor with only 7lbs of boost.

theres a saturn that different racing built.its ran a 11.8 in the 1/4 so far and there still tuning.
Details, details... It doesn't have a quaife dif. It just has an mp2 with a welded diff pin, it has a Carrera SS coilovers (not drop zones), etc. That car has also come a ways since that video. As a side note, the rev limiter is set to 8,450rpm. Same thing with Sam's car. The intercooler is not from a Starion, it is not a stock motor, and it definately doesn't run just 7 psi... When the head gasket is doing its job! It good to see someone trying to show what is going on with some LLOs, but you have to get the details right. It is the little stuff that shows the attention to detail and makes the cars nice.

Joe

Last edited by onemeansaturn; 11-17-2005 at 01:06 PM.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:05 AM
s13 newbie

long time no see joe.your right about the guaife,i thought it was ian that had it.sam has forged pistons and stock rods.he is only running 7psi right now.its posted in a tread somewhere on this site.he was somewhere around 14psi before shit started breaking.didnt sam have a starion ic before?i know he just got a ms2 hooked up.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:38 AM
rarely posts

Yeah. No kidding. I rarely post anywhere now that I am in Pittsburgh and dealing with work load of law school. Yeah, Sam has crower rods and got his "real" engine back in and going. He was running more boost, but he keeps running into problems with the headgaskets. No, it isn't a Starion i/c. Have you ever seen those? They are tiny. lol It is actually half of some diseal Mazda's i/c... I have the other half! Speaking of which, I need to give him a call and get the scoop on the MS2.

Joe
Old 11-18-2005, 07:40 AM

I heard he uped it (Sam on the boost)but i dont know what??? he has a NPR front mount IC, IIRC???he used to have a starion a few years back??
Since my car is down for mods i havent been able to speak with him...........his girls car is deff gunna be a Honda beater tho. I can see a few b16/18 cars going down racing her. Even worse b/c its auto. Revs higher hehe
lets just let it be known Saturns are deff on the rise b/c allot of people dont give em credit. Its just allot of things about them are un-known so they automaticly assume they are slow. Its just another rock thats un-turned thats all. Plus nicer better people own saturns LOL they are easy to get along with.......unlike..................well ya know.
any more vids of this GUY he needs to get sum in here stat.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:41 AM
rarely posts

Ian has a bunch of vids floating around... He tries to keep everything quiet though. He likes being a sleeper.

Joe