The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

turbo saturn.290whp@11lbs untuned.

Old 11-25-2005, 04:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kapenna
hey anthony tell this vinny fuckface to shut his hole. hes going around telling you what you can and cant say..............fuck him...............anthony guess who this is.
WOW CAN I BE COOL LIKE YOU AND BE A HARDASS OVER THE INTRAWEBARNET???

Ant's a big boy, he can handle his own issues. Besides he knows I'm just ribbing him.

Moving on

The guy in the video is in Cali, not local unfortunately.
Old 11-25-2005, 12:29 PM

i know who you are also. dont they call you shit face no thats shizo right??? im not hard on the computer im like that when you see me. the way you were talkin didnt sound like ribbin and anthony is my friend so im gonna speak up if some shit seems to be goin down. yeah he can handle his own shit but i like to handle it my self cause its fun. but hey if its all in fun i dont give a shit ill call him an shithead too.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by boosted_seo
Being an ex-owner of a Saturn SLeeper, they can easly break tires loose at the RPM range. and at 12psi, shit. Remember, the car is made of plastic! look at one more closely. They have to be the most underrated cars in this scene. My buddy who helped me with my SL, is building one from hell, on street trim. So far he has pulled 450whp, mildly tuned. Still using the saturn 1.9! And also he's at that power for less than 2500.00! including the price of the car!
i agree and disagree with your post.

yes the car is plastic but has a shit load of steel reinforcement. they weight in at 2400 to 2600 lbs. so plastic is not a factor here.
yes they are highly underrated and have little in the way of aftermarket support so we have to modify on our own.

i will have to wave the ole BULLSHIT flag on this statement thought!!

"So far he has pulled 450whp, mildly tuned. Still using the saturn 1.9! And also he's at that power for less than 2500.00! including the price of the car!"

as much as i would love for this to be true it is not. if memory serves me correct Ian has the highest hp saturn out there and we all know he has spent a lot more than that on his saturn. i believe ian has hit over 400hp on the dyno but it was an accident with his boost or something like that.
Old 11-26-2005, 12:47 PM

Nice saturn bro. I'm gettin a 99 DOHC swap for my 92 SOHC and going from there. man, i hope to someday get mine like that...... 388whp!!!
Old 11-27-2005, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by kapenna
i know who you are also. dont they call you shit face no thats shizo right??? im not hard on the computer im like that when you see me. the way you were talkin didnt sound like ribbin and anthony is my friend so im gonna speak up if some shit seems to be goin down. yeah he can handle his own shit but i like to handle it my self cause its fun. but hey if its all in fun i dont give a shit ill call him an shithead too.
haha ok dude, whatever you say. turn down the e-thug a bit though.

if you know who I am, you know Ant has been on my site a while, hence why I bust his balls.

weren't you guys supposed to be at the dive this weekend? didn't see you there.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by slowion2
haha ok dude, whatever you say. turn down the e-thug a bit though.

if you know who I am, you know Ant has been on my site a while, hence why I bust his balls.

weren't you guys supposed to be at the dive this weekend? didn't see you there.
no i had sand!!
Old 11-28-2005, 10:40 AM
Clubbed By Sam

Haha, Hey Vinny Fall off any curbs lately? Oh and Ian is a pretty awesome guy and Sam should be turning a few heads in a few months or so....
Old 11-28-2005, 02:02 PM

haha Josh don't make me find the anatomy picture and throw it up here.

No Mel, not since Saturday night, wiseass LOL