The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Java STI Vs. BPU Supra

Old 01-04-2006, 05:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

supra's own....point and case.
Old 01-04-2006, 05:33 AM
Rraawwrr!!

bah, hate to tell you, justins gonna get walked

also, lets see a dig run
Old 01-04-2006, 05:44 AM
well sh*t

Originally Posted by HKSWRX
bah, hate to tell you, justins gonna get walked

also, lets see a dig run
yeah, why isnt there any runs from a dig? show the race from all angles and see who has the better car, not just from one strongpoint.
Old 01-04-2006, 06:55 AM
Boost... My Antidrug

my car cant go from a dig yet. the turbos arent sequential like they are stock, because the car used to have a 3800 stall in it. so it could get the fuck out. but now, without the stall and not having the chance to convert it back to seqential yet. I went to bradenton and pulled a 2.6 60" not spinning the tires, i was just sitting there lagging. i went 13.4 at 111mph. my 1/8th mile time at bmp. was a 9.2 at 90. back when i had the stall and i went to sunshine i pulled a 1.8 60" and went 8.2 at 89mph. so when i go seqential again im all for it.
Bullets are slow
Rockets are slow
Space Shuttles are slow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DdRHEKg50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lVzkgx_rmE

Old 01-04-2006, 07:28 AM
Rraawwrr!!

justin no offense but you shouldn't be running then, you don't have a finished car, roll races are hp comparisons, not races, they involve little to no skill... just my .02 bud
Old 01-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Banned

sounds weird lol.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:51 AM

I dunno about autos, but I've heard some BPU guys can lanuch better in TTC mode, since they don't spin the tires from the #1 turbo's early ass boost.
Old 01-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Custom Billet Grilles

I rode with Justin and this was definately a bad start b/c he was waiting for him and then didn't get a chance to brake boost b/c of the colin beep. Also he was definately catching up when Java let out. A rematch is definately needed.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:37 AM
Boost... My Antidrug

you think that roll racing isnt a race becaues its only a hp comparison, but you fail to relise how java shifts and im an auto, your calling an auto out for a dig because roll racing is hp comp. but you fail to see that an auto from a dig also takes no skill, and is the reason i bought an auto. oh and john, look at if from your stand point. you drive an awd car, of course you want to run ppl from digs and you think everyone else should run from digs. I used to agree with you, when I had a stall. Whenever someone called me out, prolly 90% of the time it was from a dig. I used to love digs. I will be doin digs again when i install the sequential crap. digs are great for awd's cause on the street with a good driver they get out like a rwd on huge slicks on the track. minus the slicks. my car isn't an unfinished car, right now i put no priority on dig racing when my car isnt set up for that. its not that its not finnished but that its not ment to do that on its set up. plus on the street, unless the guy is awd or a s/c mustang with nitous and slicks, ppl dont usually want to go from a dig. dont get me wrong, if i have plenty of time to make the stock stall get up there I can go from a dig. but not get out good enought to compete with an all wheel drive anything. dont you remember the stall john? remember when we went a few times from a dig i was right next to you till like 50? then i got traction and left you? yeah the stall will make a big difference. what kind of 60" does java pull? cause most ppl think he wont even race from a dig cause they think he cant drive.
Bullets are slow
Rockets are slow
Space Shuttles are slow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8DdRHEKg50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lVzkgx_rmE

Last edited by Justin G; 01-04-2006 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-04-2006, 11:58 AM

yah, java wouldnt run me from a dig in the rx7... i think it would be a very good race. oh well