The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

sheps 1st gen awd talon

Old 01-19-2006, 07:07 AM
Awd the enemy of fwd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PoppaSmurf
couldnt have said it better myself

but for the record, shepherds main sponsor is....shepherd! he works on the car, races the car, and drives the car, he has sponsorships worked out through forced performance, and a few others who i cant remember off the top, but make no mistake about it, nobody but himself is responsible for that car being the way that it is now

Couldnt say it any better then that smurf. lol

2 Step @ 1.5 bars..... Who wants some
And I thought that AWD is to have traction.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:15 AM
project car comming soon.

nice car
Old 01-19-2006, 07:49 AM

vijay is the man. great tuner

~andrew
Old 01-19-2006, 02:20 PM
KillaBeezz

Originally Posted by LS1Fever
You know, if I didnt know any better, I would think that your mommy dresses your stupid retarded ass everyday before you walk out the door. For your sake and everyone in your family, go fuckin end yourself because you are by far, the stupiest dumbfuck on the face of the earth.

Have a nice day!

First off... i would expect this type of response from someone that actualy owned the car not someone who wishes they had this car.

second... i really didnt mean any disrespect to john shepherd or his car. he does do all the work him self, and i understand this. The comment was a play the subaru slogan. all i was saying is that by looking at the size of the logos on the car he definatly get some parts flow from corporate sponsors and that any everyday person (like most of us on TR) would need that type of help to get to that level just as he did.

third.... no disrespect to anyone and i think that to many people on this damn message board are just looking to start shit. i was just being a smart ass but i guess that from now on ill be completely up front, truthful and make no attempts to joke. Sorry once again and if anybody wants to keep going at this please dont bother just let it go.

to get back on track, great video!
Old 01-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Chowdah-head

Originally Posted by NeonHunter
First off... i would expect this type of response from someone that actualy owned the car not someone who wishes they had this car.

second... i really didnt mean any disrespect to john shepherd or his car. he does do all the work him self, and i understand this. The comment was a play the subaru slogan. all i was saying is that by looking at the size of the logos on the car he definatly get some parts flow from corporate sponsors and that any everyday person (like most of us on TR) would need that type of help to get to that level just as he did.

third.... no disrespect to anyone and i think that to many people on this damn message board are just looking to start shit. i was just being a smart ass but i guess that from now on ill be completely up front, truthful and make no attempts to joke. Sorry once again and if anybody wants to keep going at this please dont bother just let it go.

word...i didnt see the hatred in your first reply that some did, but for those who werent completely in the know about shepherd and shepherd racing, i figured i'd toss out those little tid-bits of information...i will say it does kinda suck that you have to come back and back yourself up with a post like that, after posting somethin that i would have to consider relatively harmless...
Old 01-20-2006, 10:25 AM
KillaBeezz

word...i didnt see the hatred in your first reply that some did, but for those who werent completely in the know about shepherd and shepherd racing, i figured i'd toss out those little tid-bits of information...i will say it does kinda suck that you have to come back and back yourself up with a post like that, after posting somethin that i would have to consider relatively harmless...

Thanks Man! at least someone isnt out to start shit.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:17 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

+ 1 for the blue guy
Old 01-20-2006, 02:21 PM
KillaBeezz

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
+ 1 for the blue guy

thanks for seeing it clearly also!
Old 01-20-2006, 04:12 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by NeonHunter

You are such a dumb fucker it's not even funny... and you know what? John did own a 1st gen. GSX. Give credit where credit is due.. and Shep deserves ALL of that credit not someone that doesn't even own a DSM and knows nothing about what he is talking about making a retarded statement.
Old 01-20-2006, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by LS1Fever
You know, if I didnt know any better, I would think that your mommy dresses your stupid retarded ass everyday before you walk out the door. For your sake and everyone in your family, go fuckin end yourself because you are by far, the stupiest dumbfuck on the face of the earth.

Have a nice day!
Dayum! This dude needs to get off the angry pills. Aswell as look up some better payouts. Seriously!

Im in Australia and have heard of this Shep guy. (no disrespect intended) But after reading some of the reply's to the sponsorship post, has Shep thought of starting a cult? He'd have some lunatics on standby from the get go!