The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

playing at stuntwars

Old 02-13-2006, 07:55 PM
i stepped on my weiner!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

once you get the bike balanced, throttle is no issue, its just getting the bike back far enough, i know i have dropped plenty of my bikes, and im not gonna hate on you for learning in a different fashion, but i will admit, it seems easier on pavement

shit, go borrow a dirtbike, and do it in the grass, thats how i learned to get it down perfect

10.02@149.5 Bullseye Power Turbos
Top Dead Center Performance
Mobile Alabama 251 661 6067
owner/operator
www.tdcperformance.net
Old 02-13-2006, 08:23 PM
150+ in the emergencylane

look at all the hating going on, at least you did the smart thing and learned in a controled enviroment....dont listen to these clowns...we all had to start somewhere

at least you have a bike while the rest of the biatches just sit at the key board and hate because thier momies wont let them get bikes...

good try its hard especially with everyone watching you

AIM:gsxrpat76
Old 02-13-2006, 09:27 PM

Biatches??? I could have gotten myself 5 damn bikes, if I wanted to but I have NO desire, it is not the bike rider that you have to watch for it is the other people that don't give a shit about the bike riders and old folks that cannot see them.
I am not hating, I have no desire to ride a bike, and what he did seems easy.
Why the fuck would you wanna do all that stupid shit what happend to just good old bike riding, naw but all you bad ass mo-fo's have to endanger other by pulling your little stunts and shit and others.

You wanna drop your bike so bad well do it then, you wanna wreck and die hit it in the wall and see who wins, I am pretty sure it is fun.
But don't wreck that bitch on the street due to doing something stupid giving the normal riders a bad rep, doing your stunts.
I have a plenty riders that are my friends that are embrassed of little twits like you hondajon and C4 cruisin.

I hate dickheads that pop wheelies and shit thinking they are cool and to impress a crowd, noone gives a flying fucking about you and your damn wheelie, endo or all those stupid fucking things you all do.
My 2 cents.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:13 AM
dippin me-rage

i was just saying the wheelie machine bs was a waste of 20 bucks its on a dyno not on pavement so therefore the damn thing spins instead of being solid ground so its not similar to "reality" whatsoever... i mean but you do look like you had a hard time on that thing....
FTB (Fuck The Bullshit, For The Bitches) Member #1
HATERS

FTB 4 LIFE!!!!
(RIP William "Brent" Marshall)
Old 02-14-2006, 07:21 AM

no offense but i dont think there are any "hard core" real bikers on this website....they might be able to do some simple tricks but none of them are badass such as the las vegas extremes and riders like them that are experienced
Old 02-14-2006, 12:14 PM
150+ in the emergencylane

Originally Posted by 57trim
Biatches??? I could have gotten myself 5 damn bikes, if I wanted to but I have NO desire, it is not the bike rider that you have to watch for it is the other people that don't give a shit about the bike riders and old folks that cannot see them.
I am not hating, I have no desire to ride a bike, and what he did seems easy.
Why the fuck would you wanna do all that stupid shit what happend to just good old bike riding, naw but all you bad ass mo-fo's have to endanger other by pulling your little stunts and shit and others.

You wanna drop your bike so bad well do it then, you wanna wreck and die hit it in the wall and see who wins, I am pretty sure it is fun.
But don't wreck that bitch on the street due to doing something stupid giving the normal riders a bad rep, doing your stunts.
I have a plenty riders that are my friends that are embrassed of little twits like you hondajon and C4 cruisin.

I hate dickheads that pop wheelies and shit thinking they are cool and to impress a crowd, noone gives a flying fucking about you and your damn wheelie, endo or all those stupid fucking things you all do.
My 2 cents.
all i read is blah blah blah i'm a pussy who is too scared to get on a bike....but i think i'm cool because i COULD have bought 5 bikes, and i have "friends" that "ride", but yet i'm a total squid with a tiny sack that will never get on a bike, but i like to act tough.....and drive my slow car...i'd rather push my bike then ride in your car.

i dont stunt... i road race so keep running your mouth, it shows it doesn't take much of an education to be an asshole and talk a bunch of trash to bash somthing thats hard to do....

as for popin wheelies and no body giving a fuck....that could be said about you revving your little rice'd out bitch mobile at a stop light...

i bet some guy on a crotch rocket stole your g/f from you, and thats why your so bitter

my 2 cents

AIM:gsxrpat76