The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

s13 vs c5

Old 03-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

k&n drop-in filter =/= k&n cold air kit

"Does this look like a piece of crap to you? Like them spinnin' tires do you?"
Old 03-14-2006, 07:37 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

Originally Posted by fadedSTi
APC filters own all you bitches
this is true...the guy at discount auto told me apc > all

I mean he's got this tricked out civic...it has turros and nawz and neons and shit so he must know what he's talking about

Old 03-14-2006, 07:38 AM
dent resistant

well we all know to be fast your sti really needs a plastic throttle body spacer and how about a duct tape intake tube, that would really give you some power and maybe even piss in your gas tank
Old 03-14-2006, 07:43 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

all these big bad v8 guys need to finally realize that they're not the baddsest boys around. dont get me wrong v8's will always be faster thats the way it is, but you guys need to stop getting your panties all in a wad whenever a 4cyl. beats a v8. and just for your info. mylton my s14 got better gas mileage w/ a sr swap w boltons than the stock 2.4 ka motor

R.I.P

Kevin "Slo_Si" Gonzalez
6/21/86-9/13/06
Pablo Garcia
9/28/85-9/05/07

You will be missed and remembered forever!!!!
Old 03-14-2006, 07:49 AM
Bolt-On 2v GT

never got my panties is a bunch because a v8 lost, just combating the ignorance that every v8 gets single digit gas mileage

p.s. you have no idea how much more retardly faster faded's car is than anything you probably own

Old 03-14-2006, 08:07 AM

Turbo cars in certain instances get better gas mileage, but after all a turbocharger system is only 75% efficient, the other 25 is being expelled by the exhaust gas struggling to spin the compressor wheel. A car with a factory turbo that is tuned and made to run perfect on boost will undoughtably get better gas mileage than say if the car was made n/a. Who gives a shit about gas mileage anyway if you want to base your opinions on a certain type car's gas mileage then maybe you should buy some kind of geo and get out of the whole tuning scene, after all, we don’t hook up our car so we can achieve some 30+mpg goal.

P.S>>>It seems like the only peaceful, non-hostile car fanatics around this days are Honda guys and its funny everyone hates on us and we still show love. Why cant you guys just respect the car for what it is?

Last edited by slocoupe; 03-14-2006 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-14-2006, 08:53 AM
dent resistant

i agree with pooryboy, but TR wuoldnt be TR if everybody didnt get all worked up over stupid shit like what car gets better gas mileage and if a four cylinder walks a v8 or whatever but it just seems that there are alot of people who get all bent out of shape when they have it in there head that they are always right, and nobody can convince them other wise