The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

wreck on causeway

Old 06-01-2006, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile RIP Ricky

Thank you to all who wrote i am sorry the family was not able to get back to each one of you for all your support it was so wonderful to know how many pepole who thought of my brother as they did and all the nice things everyone had to say me and my family thank each and everyone of you for you kind words and paryers we cant ask for more as far as the video gose i know it kind of sounds carzy but if you belive in a higher beem then if you got the video and want to see what i am talking about take the video and slow it down you can see angles watching over him and him leaving his body my family is not upset with the fact that someone took this video it gave us a chance to see that he had his life in order ricky lived his life every day like it was his last and i think we should all take a lesson from his death an relize that life is to short to sweat the small stuff live life like you were dieing it the best thing i took from my brother death and i hope it has touch each and everyone of you in that way too.

once again thank you guys for you kind thoughts
Rickys big sister and family

ps if anyone knows of video someone was doing in honor of ricky can someone please email with the website its on i have heard of someone doing a video for ricky thank you likeit2much4u2003@yahoo.com
Old 06-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Green Lantern Corps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never saw the video but i just wanted to say im sorry for yalls loss. I know what it feels like to loose someone. Just keep close to family and friends and you will all get threw this though time. Once again im very sorry for your loss.

If you're not cracking oil pans your not low