The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

20sec fireball from evo

Old 03-30-2006, 01:26 PM
OH SNAP!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rotarys do that all the time. i dont see the big deal.
Driving definitions: Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:51 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get most modified turbo cars out doing some highway pulls and that will happen. I remember a drive back from one of the TRack days with two of my friends in their SR20 240s. One of them was pushing about 400 whp the other was only about 220. The 400whp car would go for a pull up to 120-130, then when he let off and decelerated there would be a long flame like that one, though not quite as long. Chasing after him in the 220whp car, we found out that if you sat it on the speed limiter at 110 it was apparently dropping spark cylinder by cylinder or retarding timing or doing something weird to limit you to 110, because it would blow a constant 6" flame out of the exhaust while you were cruising at 110, even for minutes at a time.

My car will shoot a bit of flame from the cutout on colder nights when I decelerate, from what I'm told. It's under the car so it's hard for me to see, but I can hear and feel the loud pops under my feet. One time I was giving him a ride and it freaked my 11-year-old brother out. He thought my car was going to explode or something .