The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Thats Loud cracked me up.

Old 05-09-2006, 11:36 PM
www.contour.org

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dumber than a mud fence...... to build a fence out of mud would be stupid, because the mud is easily broken, and will easily fall apart with time or rain. So he is saying someone is dumber than doing something as stupid as trying to make a fence out of mud.

example: Tikolx333 is dumber than a mud fence, because he likes reposting, and than enjoys getting flamed. it makes no sense to make a mud fence, and it makes no sense for him to continue posting ancient threads over and over again.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:29 AM
'MERICA!

Old 05-10-2006, 04:46 AM
06 Night Rider Civic LX

Originally Posted by RandyCSVT
dumber than a mud fence...... to build a fence out of mud would be stupid, because the mud is easily broken, and will easily fall apart with time or rain. So he is saying someone is dumber than doing something as stupid as trying to make a fence out of mud.

example: Tikolx333 is dumber than a mud fence, because he likes reposting, and than enjoys getting flamed. it makes no sense to make a mud fence, and it makes no sense for him to continue posting ancient threads over and over again.
The fact that you are analyzing the “dumber than a mud fence” comment proves that you are indeed dumber than a mud fence. Not that there was much doubt.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:48 AM
06 Night Rider Civic LX

Originally Posted by SubaruDude2.5RS
+1

and heres the part where this kid calls us stupid and egyptboi "dumber than a mud fence"......i still dont kno wtf a mud fence is....
A mud fence doesnt know what it is either. That is why you are dumber than a mud fence.
Old 05-10-2006, 05:20 AM

Originally Posted by C4_crusin
do you two plan this out or something?

its getting old. (not as old as the video)

Its like you enjoy getting made fun of. just so you can call everyone stupid and give us option 1 or 2.

then it leads to someone saying they want to fuck you gf. (Tikolx333)

then it gets locked, and specticle has to be getting tired of it by now.

i just dont understand if after my first 3-5 threads got destroyed i would have learned, but apparently Tikolx333 hasn't.
oh and B20 is going to defend him like their dating or something equally as gay as the thread.

for all who havnt seen the vid and think its a good find your about 2 years behind, and i apologize for the above statement.
c4, you're a base-head. i saw a repost and called it. you don't know everything in the world as you think you do. EVEN though you are the fastest racer in the WHOOOOOOOLE world. again, put down the rock bro! now you're paranoid that me and tikolx333 are teaming up against you.i don't know how you can possibly type when you're GEEKIN that hard? round #2?????
Old 05-10-2006, 06:01 AM
150+ in the emergencylane

Originally Posted by B20.eg
c4, you're a base-head. i saw a repost and called it. you don't know everything in the world as you think you do. EVEN though you are the fastest racer in the WHOOOOOOOLE world. again, put down the rock bro! now you're paranoid that me and tikolx333 are teaming up against you.i don't know how you can possibly type when you're GEEKIN that hard? round #2?????
i'm not paranoid, just stating what i see.

c4 knows all. come look into my crystal ball. look there is B20 getting bitch smack by C4, oh look another one B20 getting butt fucked by his homo boyfriend tikolx333. antoher vision in the crystal ball it a "600hp weeswacker" getting freight trained by a XXXXhp vette. oh look it C4 and B20's mom smoke crack together, now she admits that B20 is a crack baby, who balls never formed and his scrotum looks like a wrinkly vagina.

damn dude you future is fucked.

J/k this should get fun.

AIM:gsxrpat76
Old 05-10-2006, 10:19 AM
'MERICA!

Originally Posted by Tikolx333
A mud fence doesnt know what it is either. That is why you are dumber than a mud fence.
WOW!!!!!! That explains everything.....hey everyone,lets get off this guys back.im starting to feel really bad now.its not his fault.after that last comment he made it is truly evident that he is suffering from a problem that was given to him at birth.i believe he has down syndrome.so i say we all lay off and let the little guy have his fun
Old 05-10-2006, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by C4_crusin
i'm not paranoid, just stating what i see.

c4 knows all. come look into my crystal ball. look there is B20 getting bitch smack by C4, oh look another one B20 getting butt fucked by his homo boyfriend tikolx333. antoher vision in the crystal ball it a "600hp weeswacker" getting freight trained by a XXXXhp vette. oh look it C4 and B20's mom smoke crack together, now she admits that B20 is a crack baby, who balls never formed and his scrotum looks like a wrinkly vagina.

damn dude you future is fucked.

c4- you're my favorite special ed kid to argu with on the internet.well i guess your mom enjoys "wrinkly viginas" cuz she sucks that bitch like there's nooo tomorrow. now you're going a little over the top with the xxxxhp vette. c'mon over 1000 hp? you wouldn't be on here trying to pick up other guys girlfriends if that was really the case, the chicks would already be on your dick, you could actually get rid of the chloroform..... (DING! end of that round)
Old 05-10-2006, 10:34 AM
beast from da middle east

eh fuck this kid hes nothing but an e hardass...at track day he didnt say a word to any of us and we were all talkin about him and his gf right next to him....lets let him say what he wants....this is the internet so lets let him be a hardass here bc he isnt shit on the streets....i mean we could all say stupid stuff like he does like "ur slower than a new civic at the track" or "your gayer than Tikolx333 and B20.eg having buttsex"
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]------------------__/----\___
"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)--------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

Old 05-10-2006, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by egyptboi
eh fuck this kid hes nothing but an e hardass...at track day he didnt say a word to any of us and we were all talkin about him and his gf right next to him....lets let him say what he wants....this is the internet so lets let him be a hardass here bc he isnt shit on the streets....i mean we could all say stupid stuff like he does like "ur slower than a new civic at the track" or "your gayer than Tikolx333 and B20.eg having buttsex"
bro who are you to talk about people being serious on the streets? look under your name. you're drivin the old nappy-ass charger?! the only thing your serious about is oil leaks and bein broke. so when did you and c4 start dating? was it before or after the surgery?