The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Thats Loud cracked me up.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sounds like you were one of the people in the vid.lolol
Originally Posted by h22jdmlude
train horn w/3lbs compresser...ive seen one of these installed locally...gay as fuck...i hope someone takes a hammer to that guys car
Old 05-10-2006, 11:17 AM
N00bs = untrained monkeys

We did that a couple times in puerto rico. (used to live there) My mom would race mustangs on the expressways too. She had a mazda. this was back in like '93 so yeah. Funny though. One time she was racing a mustang on a rainy day, and there was this car that had the windows 1/2 rolled down and had 4 fat chicks in it. the car was just on the side of the road. well my mom was speeding like hell and she hit a puddle and a shit load of water hit the girls. FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!!!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:22 AM
'MERICA!

Originally Posted by B20.eg
bro who are you to talk about people being serious on the streets? look under your name. you're drivin the old nappy-ass charger?! the only thing your serious about is oil leaks and bein broke. so when did you and c4 start dating? was it before or after the surgery?
bet u wont hit him
Old 05-10-2006, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by SubaruDude2.5RS
bet u wont hit him
prolly won't. only fat heads resolve to fighting instead of racing. bet he won't pull up to the line with me, so he should shut his dick-motel.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:36 AM
'MERICA!

I smell a foot race U and egyptboi show up at gandy on sat. night at 2Am. bring your best pair of Adidas guys.race starts at 2:10 am
Old 05-10-2006, 11:37 AM

fuck adidas, i'm breakin out the goodyear pumas! lol
Old 05-10-2006, 11:41 AM

but he'll prolly tag his date C4 and you know c4 can fly cuz he's peter pan.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:43 AM
beast from da middle east

Originally Posted by B20.eg
prolly won't. only fat heads resolve to fighting instead of racing. bet he won't pull up to the line with me, so he should shut his dick-motel.
hahah i know u wouldnt hit me...ur not that brave...ill line up with you no big deal to me...ull win...but ill line up....ur what like 600hp and a lighter car im close to 300 no contest big deal if i had the money to spend on my car like u it would be a different story....not scared to race at all maybe when ur revving to like 13k ull blow an apex seal..... ....till then take ur lawnmower somewhere else funny how u will mess with me about my car but u dont say nething about running C4
|_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]------------------__/----\___
"(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)--------------~['(@)***(@)_'\

Old 05-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Suzuki, and nothing but

Damn C4 got repost dibbs on almost everyone on TR. Nice.
Old 05-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Suzuki, and nothing but

Thumbs up

So why would you want to talk shit about someone and there girl friend. Does it make you feel like a pimp? Get over yourself, TR held this event to let people keep it off the street and lets have some fun. So what his car is slow, Mine is to. We all still love OUR cars, And that is why we are here. Drop the attitude, And if you wanna talk shit at the events about people stop talking softly. Or better yet talk shit to me.....If you can not get along with people on TR then get the fuck outta here.

Originally Posted by egyptboi
eh fuck this kid hes nothing but an e hardass...at track day he didnt say a word to any of us and we were all talkin about him and his gf right next to him....lets let him say what he wants....this is the internet so lets let him be a hardass here bc he isnt shit on the streets....i mean we could all say stupid stuff like he does like "ur slower than a new civic at the track" or "your gayer than Tikolx333 and B20.eg having buttsex"