The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

holly shit..this did get shot like wow

Old 05-15-2006, 01:53 AM
feels good to be gangsta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B20.eg
know the law, pull a gun-10 years, shoot it at someone-20yrs, kill somone- life. not pull a gun-you die.
You should know the law..

Pull a gun in a robbery without a cop present = 10...

Shoot it at someone without a cop present = 20...

It doesn't matter if they are cops. They are people PROTECTING themselves and others.

Your statement basically says that if you walk up to me and pull a gun and waive it at me.. I can't protect myself?

Your an iiiiiiiidiiiiiiiiiiiottttttttttt. Cops don't have to wait for a bad guy to kill someone before they shoot him. Thats fucking retarded.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Decoy_TT
You should know the law..

Pull a gun in a robbery without a cop present = 10...

Shoot it at someone without a cop present = 20...

It doesn't matter if they are cops. They are people PROTECTING themselves and others.

Your statement basically says that if you walk up to me and pull a gun and waive it at me.. I can't protect myself?

Your an iiiiiiiidiiiiiiiiiiiottttttttttt. Cops don't have to wait for a bad guy to kill someone before they shoot him. Thats fucking retarded.
then why do they have negotioators in hostage situations where the guy is shooting at them out the window??? because he's gonna get life in prison. remember the cop in tampa who was fired from being a police officer and lost his pension because he used deadly force on a guy instead of subduing him? i didn't say they had to wait for anything, i said they could have subdued him a different way than wasting him in the back. i'm not a criminal nor do i do criminal activities, however i beleive in fair treatment by police officers and that was not it. i like how on TR we can talk about racing cars and in another thread, talk about laws and moral rights. what a veriety
Old 05-15-2006, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by mrnicejetta
WTF? It's not cool to shoot someone in the back. I'd shoot someone in the balls before I'd shoot someone in the back.
Please dont EVER become a cop in Sydney Australia...... (covers ballz with both hands) HAVE MY BACK MAN
Old 05-15-2006, 07:56 AM
farfromügen

Originally Posted by GTO Assassin
Please dont EVER become a cop in Sydney Australia...... (covers ballz with both hands) HAVE MY BACK MAN
Oh c'mon, Australian women(think Natalie Imbruglia), less competition(more ball-less males), sounds like a win-win scenario for me! Sydney PD here I come!

Der schnellste mann im langsamsten auto

Last edited by mrnicejetta; 05-15-2006 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:28 AM

ok so the cops were wrong for shooting the guy??? lol yea right. the guy pointed what looked like a gun at the officer so they shot him. thats what is supposed to happen. i don't think they should actually wait to find out if it's real or not because that could cost them their life. if that idiot didn't want to die he shouldn't have pointed the gun(real of fake) at them in the 1st place. He deserved to be shot because he is an idiot!
Old 05-15-2006, 08:33 AM
As Seen On TV!

And for what reason were the cops there with this guy to begin with? For all we know, he just shot the attendant inside.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 05-15-2006, 08:36 AM
As Seen On TV!

It doesn't look like they actually fired at the guy until he whipped back around like he was shooting at the cop on the left.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
Old 05-15-2006, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Ford DNA
And for what reason were the cops there with this guy to begin with? For all we know, he just shot the attendant inside.
very tru, we don't know all the details. we can only speculate based on what we saw.
Old 05-15-2006, 08:49 AM

yeah i kinda agree...if they were scared for there lives whty were they chasing right behind him.....they didnt look scared to be shot...

i wouldnt be that close.....if that kid was gonna shoot he would have already......

they murdered him...there is no doubt that they could have taken him down without shooting him in the fucking back....they were close enough!, and there were 2 of them....
Old 05-15-2006, 09:09 AM
engine building &best

Originally Posted by phillupmacrevis
yeah i kinda agree...if they were scared for there lives whty were they chasing right behind him.....they didnt look scared to be shot...

i wouldnt be that close.....if that kid was gonna shoot he would have already......

they murdered him...there is no doubt that they could have taken him down without shooting him in the fucking back....they were close enough!, and there were 2 of them....
wow you are one dumb shit..look at it the cop was about to take him down((without shooting)) but the black guy saw him comeing towards him and turned and raised his arm((right there your dead the cops are protecting themselves just close this thread

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?