The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Slow5ho vs. Brothers

Old 06-08-2006, 06:00 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Or we could drive around telling people that our cars run 1-2 secs slower than it really does. That must be a Lakeland thing, that was a Lakeland mid 11 sec car

Also who made a bunch of excuses, there was one issue and it was addressed. These guys are blowing the spark off there plugs and was running out of gas that night. I don't even know why there racing it like that but whatever they ran what they brought.

For the rematch I can't wait to here your excuses!!!
Old 06-08-2006, 06:05 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by Slow5ho
i am not so sure about a tie my car had issues as well but there is no winning with you guys if you win yall are the best if you lose you make up a million excuses. tampa boys should get together write a book of excuses publish it make millions then you could get a fast car and wouldnt have to make excuses ANYMORE!!!!!
A fast car ha ha ha What does that make yours, you barely beat a 4 cylinder ha ha, and don't play the weight game, these cars weigh over 3200lbs
Old 06-08-2006, 06:12 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

just want to clear the air my post that I posted up never stated anything about any excuses I admited the lost and yes we both did have issues and we both agreed to race again why must this get out of hand it was fun and I enjoyed it and look forward to racing again I lost I raced what I brought and lost I knew my car was low on gas and knew what would happen if I race it was my choice and I lost next time we will have fun again and see how the out come goes thanks for the run and cant wait to see the outcome of the next race...

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 06-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Old School

Am i out of the loop but when did the BROTHERS go awd?I seriously hope that the video had a typo cuz that wasnt a good awd launch.Good death Rob and Dave.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
A fast car ha ha ha What does that make yours, you barely beat a 4 cylinder ha ha, and don't play the weight game, these cars weigh over 3200lbs

yeah a 4cyl....w/ a BIG fucking power adder, the mustang was all motor. On the spray the mustang is going to be a totally different car. No one is talking shit here but you hoss.

_Jake D
Old 06-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

Originally Posted by BROTHERS
just want to clear the air my post that I posted up never stated anything about any excuses I admited the lost and yes we both did have issues and we both agreed to race again why must this get out of hand it was fun and I enjoyed it and look forward to racing again I lost I raced what I brought and lost I knew my car was low on gas and knew what would happen if I race it was my choice and I lost next time we will have fun again and see how the out come goes thanks for the run and cant wait to see the outcome of the next race...

_Jake D
Old 06-08-2006, 06:29 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by theebluecrx
Am i out of the loop but when did the BROTHERS go awd?I seriously hope that the video had a typo cuz that wasnt a good awd launch.Good death Rob and Dave.
that is my black gst just got a good lsd

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 06-08-2006, 06:31 PM
Old School

Originally Posted by BROTHERS
that is my black gst just got a good lsd

Figures good luck on the rematch.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:32 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

I don't car what people say, I want to see both cars run again, without issues just the way it went down then "no nos" All the changes going on to the Brothers car is to make it run better without risk of disaster.

I bet the new outcome will be hard to swallow for the Lakeland boys

Last edited by Migsubishi; 06-09-2006 at 03:15 AM.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:55 PM
previously kid420

Originally Posted by Slow5ho
i am not so sure about a tie my car had issues as well but there is no winning with you guys if you win yall are the best if you lose you make up a million excuses. tampa boys should get together write a book of excuses publish it make millions then you could get a fast car and wouldnt have to make excuses ANYMORE!!!!!
lol excuses are like ass holes everyboy has them and they all stink

www.myspace.com/retono
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #31