The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Slow5ho vs. Brothers

Old 06-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Don't worry, its stock.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cold_Beer
yeah a 4cyl....w/ a BIG fucking power adder, the mustang was all motor. On the spray the mustang is going to be a totally different car. No one is talking shit here but you hoss.
The mustang was n/a but it also had 4 extra cylinders
Old 06-08-2006, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Got_my_air_on
The mustang was n/a but it also had 4 extra cylinders
Come on man thats a ricer excuse from hell..We all chose our platforms 4cyl,6,8,10,12 whatever..No one forced me too have a 4cyl in my Mustang..Its what I chose and I will NEVER have that as a excuse.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Don't worry, its stock.

Originally Posted by Teamcalloway03
Come on man thats a ricer excuse from hell..We all chose our platforms 4cyl,6,8,10,12 whatever..No one forced me too have a 4cyl in my Mustang..Its what I chose and I will NEVER have that as a excuse.
Yeah thats true... It looks like Brothers got their ass handed to em!
Old 06-08-2006, 09:06 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally Posted by Got_my_air_on
Yeah thats true... It looks like Brothers got their ass handed to em!
Yea I did but not because of my car but because of me I took a chance in running him I am glad that all I did was walk away with a loss I could of walked away with a blown motor by racing in the status my car was but the guy came all the way down from lakeland to run and I ran him cause there was no one else out there who would of even came close running that car from a dig not the way he was setup so like I said it was my error and it was fun the car is very impressive for all motor he had his issues also he could of walked away the same way if he would of kept going also. We both had our issues glad we both left with our cars running lol but the guy is cool and we are setting another date to run again cant wait to see that thing with nitros lol but I had alot of fun man its been a long time since I had a run like that

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
Rockin' 4 more Cylinders

Originally Posted by BROTHERS
Yea I did but not because of my car but because of me I took a chance in running him I am glad that all I did was walk away with a loss I could of walked away with a blown motor by racing in the status my car was but the guy came all the way down from lakeland to run and I ran him cause there was no one else out there who would of even came close running that car from a dig not the way he was setup so like I said it was my error and it was fun the car is very impressive for all motor he had his issues also he could of walked away the same way if he would of kept going also. We both had our issues glad we both left with our cars running lol but the guy is cool and we are setting another date to run again cant wait to see that thing with nitros lol but I had alot of fun man its been a long time since I had a run like that

your car rocks man

_Jake D
Old 06-08-2006, 10:58 PM
refinish artist

Come on Paul!!!!It ain't all Tampa boys

RIP Chester P.Anderson Jr.9/23/05 I love you dad,and miss you very much.

RIP Kevin"Slo SI" 9/13/06,we will miss you homie,time heals wounds but you will never be forgotten
Old 06-09-2006, 12:31 AM

cant wait for the re-run.
good run guys
Old 06-09-2006, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Migsubishi
I don't car what people say, I want to see both cars run again, without issues just the way it went down then "no nos" All the changes going on to the Brothers car is to make it run better without risk of disaster.

I bet the new outcome will be hard to swallow for the Lakeland boys

First off we do hang with the lakeland guys but we are from Plant City . And second I thought it was run what you brung. So what is all this "no nos" BS. When the stang is ready for "nos" it will be sprayed when we feel like it. There is no "Wait till all the changes are done to brothers car and run the mustang N/A." It is going to be RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!

P.S. I am no way aiming this post toward Brothers. This is for all the people on here coming up with excuses.
"GITTER DONE EARL"

3/13/83-12/23/04

Old 06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by 197SSCAMARO

First off we do hang with the lakeland guys but we are from Plant City . And second I thought it was run what you brung. So what is all this "no nos" BS. When the stang is ready for "nos" it will be sprayed when we feel like it. There is no "Wait till all the changes are done to brothers car and run the mustang N/A." It is going to be RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG!

P.S. I am no way aiming this post toward Brothers. This is for all the people on here coming up with excuses.
Then there is no rematch. The stang had no nos before and offered a rematch on motor again. Now you guys are changing thing around, damn Indian givers, I guess we shouldn't expect any fair play from your areas at all, my bad
Old 06-09-2006, 02:08 PM

We will run them again on motor as long as it is the same set up. They can fix the problems they had and we will fix ours.
"GITTER DONE EARL"

3/13/83-12/23/04