The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

7 sec Alcohol Funny Car BADASS CAR!!! over 2,000 Hp

Old 11-28-2006, 02:48 AM
89 2.3 91 SSP 5.0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLUE2KSS

i see this thread getting locked very soon

yeah it probably will. next time i will just keep my shit to myself/or post it somewhere else...
Old 11-28-2006, 05:19 AM
Mixed Breed

Originally Posted by mustangman101
yeah it probably will. next time i will just keep my shit to myself/or post it somewhere else...
Dont do that. There where plenty of people on here that enjoyed the video and a couple of fucktards that didnt. Keep all those videos of bad ass cars comming!
Old 11-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Banned

all im saying is that car isnt over 2k hp like this kid said or it would run faster then a 7
evoperform.com/GT500/9.wmv copy and paste this video. this guy as 664hp/778tq and ran a 9.96 if this guy has over 2k hp it would be faster you may have to add www. before you copy and paste and the guy that ran the 9.96 is on a stock motor tranny and s/c only mod are a 2.5 pulley 3' exhaust headers and a 75 shot and this car weights is about 4000 lbs

Last edited by 97HATCHY; 11-28-2006 at 09:09 AM.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:54 AM
some idiot

Originally Posted by 97HATCHY
all im saying is that car isnt over 2k hp like this kid said or it would run faster then a 7
evoperform.com/GT500/9.wmv copy and paste this video. this guy as 664hp/778tq and ran a 9.96 if this guy has over 2k hp it would be faster you may have to add www. before you copy and paste and the guy that ran the 9.96 is on a stock motor tranny and s/c only mod are a 2.5 pulley 3' exhaust headers and a 75 shot and this car weights is about 4000 lbs
jesus who the fuck cares. you've made 20 something posts in this thread debating about some some car you've never seen owned by some guy you don't know.

he said he has'nt ran it, it should runs 7s, and that looks perfectly believable.

The end.

let it go and go smoke some more chronic fucking hippie.

oh yea, nice vid, nice car, thanks for posting it. It's amazing how alot of people here have nothing better to do than nitpick shit.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bottlefed
jesus who the fuck cares. you've made 20 something posts in this thread debating about some some car you've never seen owned by some guy you don't know.

he said he has'nt ran it, it should runs 7s, and that looks perfectly believable.

The end.

let it go and go smoke some more chronic fucking hippie.

oh yea, nice vid, nice car, thanks for posting it. It's amazing how alot of people here have nothing better to do than nitpick shit.
it just goes to show you have no common sence just like the rest of the people in this tread tards
Old 11-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Mixed Breed

it just goes to show you have no common sence just like the rest of the people in this tread tards
how does his post show he has no common sense? Please explain
Old 11-28-2006, 03:47 PM
1slomk3

/thread

and caps locks man, 97hatchy, whatever your name is...calm down and fry your brains on more chronic...
Old 11-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Mechanical Engineer

ok, im not one to nitpick shit, but when you go to say nothing makes SENSE, and then go to call us tards in this THREAD, it totally takes away the punch of you trying to look down on us

and once again, maybe i was wrong about you knowing that hp and ET's dont have a linear relationship when you start going into the single digits man, not that they did before the single digits. but its all good, i really dont give a shit and really am done arguing with you.

im glad the vid is posted, and to the poster, who gives a fuck if people get on your ass over petty shit, id keep doing it just to piss them off. some of these people are more annoying than the repost police

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant
Old 11-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Mechanical Engineer

Originally Posted by Skim1040

/thread

and caps locks man, 97hatchy, whatever your name is...calm down and fry your brains on more chronic...

kickass sig man, she is sooo hot

Mechanical Engineer - Naval Surface Warfare Center PCD, Marine Corps. Counter IED Development

USF Formula and Baja racing Alumni/Consultant