The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Truth

Old 03-26-2007, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hahahah that vid gave me a good giggle, 90% of those cars were POS boats. only like 2 cars worth racing. i would be willing to put alottt of money on most of those are result of DUI. And WTF was a 16yo driving a GT for anyways ?? im tired of hearing this ghey stop street racing crap, if anything its population control so stop bitching
Old 03-26-2007, 05:07 PM
red ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I in my late teens, early 20's(im 33 now) I spent 4 or 5 years in the chicago street racing sceen and I know first hand how real street racing happens, But if you think you can't or won't get caught street racing Like "adults" You are dead wrong. With out going in to details it cost me several nights in jail( two in cook county) and 5k plus in fines and lawyer fee's, not to mention almost losing my job.

I understand there will always be street racing, I understand that it illeagal and you better be willing to deal with the consiqunces. I also understand if your arguemnt is that the track is too far because it's an hour hour away,or beause more mundaine kills more people, you are an idiot.....I'd be willy to bet if there was a way to track it the percetage of people that street race that end up dead you would all be very suprised.

Btw Emo in my name has nothing to do the fag ass whinny music, it's a nickname I a have had since i was 15.