The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

NASTY A** first gen rx-7

Old 01-09-2008, 05:43 PM
leo
ls1r-x7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rican rotary

when is this car supposed to be in the 6 second class? That video has actually been around for awhile. And yes just like the honda boys said the car WILL NOT regardless of what you say make continuous passes at 7 seconds. Know I am not saying that because its a rotary. When cars get into the 8's work needs to be done frequently. However when they get into the 7 second class they dont tend to make alot of passes. Especially rotarys. I have never been to a track when a rotary has made alot of runs. Most of the time the rotary guys are all huddling around their lil datsun or corolla wondering if its even going to hold up. Thats just my opinion. Thank you. And buy the way I would love to see a video of that same car get into the 6's.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:56 AM

what do u think other cars dont break either !!!!!!!!!!!hondas,toyotas,nissan,and mitsubushi. shit in me years ive been to the track ive se lots of consistant passes from rotaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!there just so much more potential thats a fact !!!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:01 AM

what do u think other cars dont break either !!!!!!!!!!!hondas,toyotas,nissan,and mitsubushi. shit in me years ive been to the track ive se lots of consistant passes from rotaries!!!!!!!!!!!!!there just so much more potential to break thats a fact !!! <---- FIXED IT, that's why your selling your RX7
Old 02-01-2008, 10:46 AM

people always have to hate.