The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Brotherz evo vs brokedwn408 vs mofobucs

Old 08-08-2007, 03:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteFwdsm
That would be aka Brasil and I don't think he's faster then a Stage 3. If he raced Orlando that doesn't really count because Orlando has a bad transmission. If he races one of the other Stage 3's around here that are running stronge I don't think he will keep up. I think he ran a 13.4 at the track. He raced my friend that has a Stage 2 that was only running 12psi because of boost leaks while Eric was running 25psi and my friend only lost towards the top of 4th by a car I think.

Stage 3 just bolted on directed with no bolt on's is rated for around 320 (if I remember correctly)

I think Dan is inviting Eric to this video.
Humm OK, I did not know that Orlando had trany problems!! I know Eric, he is a nice guy, too young tho, he will race a airplane if he notice one on the sky hehe!! I know he is not fast enough for the cars mofobucs is doing vids, but he never says no for some good fun!

Jesus is the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12's are soo fun...
Old 08-08-2007, 06:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by leitev8
Humm OK, I did not know that Orlando had trany problems!! I know Eric, he is a nice guy, too young tho, he will race a airplane if he notice one on the sky hehe!! I know he is not fast enough for the cars mofobucs is doing vids, but he never says no for some good fun!
You are correct. He will race anything lol.