The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

350z+20b=...

Old 11-13-2007, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith
first off i am in love...

secondly... i would like to know how many of you trash talkers have owned a rotary yourself??? and i am not talking about your friends moms brothers little friend... because i have owned two and i have NEVER, not ONCE had a problem with the motor... and i used to beat the shit out of my fully built FD... she was my daily and got the snot kicked out of her a few times a week...

so if you guys dont know how to keep up with maintenance of your cars then that is your own fault...
i worked for 3 years at ISC RACING SERVICES here in winter haven and we built nothing but rx7 and miata race cars for racing. i know about rotarys son.
you are not a real rotary owner if you think a heavily modded rotary is reliable. 9 times out of 10, they break at the track. i owned mine for 4 years, and it gave me shit on a daily basis because of the mods to it.

if you beat the crap out of yours like you say, you must not be seeing high numbers, because its a fact that they dont last long, especially street cars.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Buster Hymen

Originally Posted by B20.eg
i worked for 3 years at ISC RACING SERVICES here in winter haven and we built nothing but rx7 and miata race cars for racing. i know about rotarys son.
you are not a real rotary owner if you think a heavily modded rotary is reliable. 9 times out of 10, they break at the track. i owned mine for 4 years, and it gave me shit on a daily basis because of the mods to it.

if you beat the crap out of yours like you say, you must not be seeing high numbers, because its a fact that they dont last long, especially street cars.
First off I am not your son, so lets see a little respect here. Also, it is NOT my problem if you didn't have any "luck" with the car you built. But MY 400+WHP FD with all the options ran just fine for 2 years until I sold it. This car was my daily and DID get beat on, on a regular basis. Please ask around there a plenty of people on here that have been in that car and can tell you all about it.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:29 PM

"son"- as in "bro" or "buddy" or "mister" or ....need i go on? not in any mood, just responding to your call out.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Fukthieves

"Cripple fight!!!!!!!!"
Old 11-14-2007, 01:56 PM
You Can't Moderate Me.

Originally Posted by Keith
First off I am not your son, so lets see a little respect here. Also, it is NOT my problem if you didn't have any "luck" with the car you built. But MY 400+WHP FD with all the options ran just fine for 2 years until I sold it. This car was my daily and DID get beat on, on a regular basis. Please ask around there a plenty of people on here that have been in that car and can tell you all about it.

+1..Keith's car was reliable and fast.I can attest for this.

Old 11-14-2007, 02:26 PM
PoPo

ive never before seen a reliable rx7,never owned one and would never want one but from people that i know that had em, yea they break down!
Old 11-14-2007, 02:40 PM
Single Turbod!!

sick swap... The reason people have unreliable street cars (rotarys) is because they do performance mod after performance mod and don't even think about doing reliability mods... now that thats said and done i need to take my own advice :-p HEH

Car videos on my YouTube Channel (Subscribe please!):
http://www.youtube.com/user/FDfranklin