The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Good Joe Redner video

Old 11-20-2007, 03:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Good Joe Redner video

Used this video in a college project about a year ago.Always liked Joe Redner(although most don't).It's a pretty good video especially if you hate Rhonda storms! YouTube - No Average Joe: The Story of Joe Redner
Old 11-24-2007, 06:30 AM
Haul'n the Family

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fordfx584
Used this video in a college project about a year ago.Always liked Joe Redner(although most don't).It's a pretty good video especially if you hate Rhonda storms! YouTube - No Average Joe: The Story of Joe Redner
People bash on Storms, but she's my district rep, and I'll tell you what, she gets stuff done. The co. commission didn't dig her one bit, the reason they didnt is because she was there to get work done. She'd call them out when needed and lay it to them. They hated her for that. She really mixed it up on the county level. She's now kicking ass and taking names ont he state level. Not just collecting a pay check and diddling around with county and state money. So, sure she's a bit too pushy and sure she could be way far to the right and interject her opinions where they shouldn't be. (I don't agree with a lot, maybe even most of her moral stands) but the bottom line is, she fights for the majoority of her constituants and she does stir the pot.
On the flip side, thats what I also like about Redner. He sticks up for what he believes in and never gives up. I like his passion and drive. Truth is, I voted for Storms, but I'd vote for Redner just the same. They're both whack jobs, but whack jobs that can make a difference...gotta respect that.

Last edited by fastforward; 11-24-2007 at 06:41 AM.