The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

300 Pound Bodyguard vs Dead Snake

Old 05-21-2008, 11:40 AM
Mephistopheles~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Liquid
a snake once kill a black mans chicken
that is funny......but i heard the chicken was dead when he stole it and it was the watermelon that was bit.....I'm Sorry ......that was truley uncalled for..... he didn't steal the chicken , it wasn't even locked down when he climbed over the fence...The watermelon story is true tho....
I 'm sorry if anyone is offended and I was only tring to be funny...
I want to confirm my humorless attempt was not a "race attack" nor was I attempting to use African sterotypes in a offending ,harmful manner.
My statements were made in jest and I request that our community isn't set on fire because of my thaughtless statements.
I could have said the snake vs. blacks hatred stems from penis envy but That would be offending to gay people ... Thankfully it wasn't a dead dog on the floor.. The possible joke angles would just expand and unleash even more race based humor that would surely get me banned... again
Relax, laugh and be understanding...... or the Man might come down.. and GIT Cha
I love anyone who stands outside of race /spiritual groups and lives their lives beleiving they are a unique , prototype of our species.
Someone who accepts people for their unique features and who values each life as they do their own. Unless your from Iran.. then your fucked
sorry... drugs did this
Old 05-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Hawkeye @ll!4nc3 #119

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WELL A 300 POUND NIGGA CANT JACK NO SNAKE IN ITS JAW YO SO A BROTHA GOTTA RUN AND SCREAM LIKE A GIRL.......DaYuM