The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I bet you cant watch til 2:15 into vid....

Old 07-12-2008, 06:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you'd think with all of that technology they'd figure out a humane way to kill the animals, not by cutting it's throat so it can bleed out and die slowly.
Might as well bomb their shit too while we're at it.
They'll get this thing called 'life' sooner or later if their numbers dwindle low enough.

Turdmaro is gone, boring dd Dodge for now.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Banned

quit being a peta lover and stfu. we have to kill these useless animals so we can eat them. i enjoy watching these type of videos, because i learn how my meat is processed.
Old 07-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Banned

beefy
Old 07-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Bass Head

I am pretty sure, don't qoute me though, that an average cow contains roughly 30gallons of blood.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:50 AM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

man...what an efficiant and humane way to kill our food supply! Good job.

Some of you guys should go live in areas of the world where they have to slaughter the cows or animals themselves....out in the open in less than good conditions.

Just because we have been disconnected from our very own survival through supply chains does not make the process evil or bad. If we didnt have slaughterhouses.....most of us would all have pigs, goats and cows in our yards and we would have to do the killing for the food. And if that was still the practice...and you had grown up around that most would not find it repulsive..but natural. As proof of that look at ANY more primitive culture around the globe...there is no squeemishness or remorse over killing thier food?!?!

I contend the only thing wrong with the slaughterhouses is that it has disconnected us from the reality of our survival...and the ways of nature.
IMO we are doing nothing more than emulating nature...with an efficiency and higher quality.

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap

Last edited by HybridSS; 07-12-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Bass Head

^^--I totally agree. Being in an Ag college, I get to go watch this process to get an idea of how our raw meat is processed. I think everyone should be required to know what it takes. They might respect the people that perform this duty for them a little more. It may even change thier eating habits a bit. Oh, yeah, I had to be let in by someone in the program. They have to keep the doors tightly closed due to PITA and other activists.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:42 PM
I have fuzzy eyebrows

Originally Posted by filtor1
^^--I totally agree. Being in an Ag college, I get to go watch this process to get an idea of how our raw meat is processed. I think everyone should be required to know what it takes. They might respect the people that perform this duty for them a little more. It may even change thier eating habits a bit. Oh, yeah, I had to be let in by someone in the program. They have to keep the doors tightly closed due to PITA and other activists.
Good point...there are many many people here in the US that grew up on farms slaughtering thier own food. It is not unethical at all IMO and is perfectly natural.

As a matter of fact its been my experiance that those that HAVE slaughtered thier own food..either here in the US or in more primitive cultures have a better understanding of the gift and preciousness of that food. Even many hunters that hunt, kill slaughter and eat the food they hunt have a higher appreciation and understanding.

Now dont get me wrong...I am not saying everyone should eat meat. I am also not saying you shouldnt be able to choose your lifestyle. Of course you should...and if NOT eating meat is a the choice you have made...more power to ya.

JUST DONT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT EATING A GOTDAMN COW!!!!!
Fucking PETA bastards!

if it's cheap & reliable, it ain't fast, if it's fast & cheap, it ain't reliable, if it's fast & reliable, it ain't cheap
Old 07-12-2008, 12:56 PM

I dont see a problem with it at all. We all have to eat to survive. My friend lives on a farm and catches wild pigs and kills them himself. Thats what these animals are made for. Atleast you can see how they do it. Everything is done in a clean manner. Not like its out in some barn on a dirty ass table
Old 07-12-2008, 01:03 PM

4 years of AG in high school made me watch a bunch of these vids lol...

to the dumbass who says its "inhumane", dont fucking ever eat a burger or steak again. This is the same thing you do when you hunt deer. they cut the throat and hang it up side down (and nick the nuts in a buck's case, beef cattle are castrated to begin with) so that the heart pumps all the blood out/drains out...

hallal is the muslim ritual...but guess what kosher (jewish) is the same process, except blessed by a rabbi.

non ritual cattle slatter has them using a captured bolt gun thorough their forehead THEN cutting their throats and hangin em upside down.

and thats how the meat at the grocery store is slaughtered

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 07-12-2008, 01:05 PM

if youre a pussy about cow slaughter, youre really gonna hate the japs for dolphin slaughter...

but guess what...people gotta eat.

i love the fago journalist's voice over...he prolly fucks the dolphins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzuSULcqgxQ

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)