The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I bet you cant watch til 2:15 into vid....

Old 07-14-2008, 08:17 PM
drives a truck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love steak and burgers but i mean fuck...that cow was struggling and blinking for like 10+ seconds. There has to be a better way to kill them
Old 07-14-2008, 08:39 PM
15 seconds EXHILARATION

It's never really bothered me, seeing stuff like this. I know where my burgers and steaks come from. One day, when they can clone a perfect steak or grow it in a vat of bacteria or something, I'll eat that instead. Until then I'll simply appreciate the fact that something as disgusting as a cow can be turned into something as tasty and awesome as a nice steak.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by DavidEK
I love steak and burgers but i mean fuck...that cow was struggling and blinking for like 10+ seconds. There has to be a better way to kill them
I agree. I understand that it is just the facts of life, but I do think they could find a better way. People may think this is the "humane" way to do it, but then people are up in arms when a terrorist slits the throat of one of our soldiers. Yes, I know that we are talking about cows here, but that cow can feel pain also. I know it's not the same. But I just think there could be a better way.

------------------------------
-2006 Subaru WRX Limited
-2009 Chevrolet Cobalt SS
Old 07-15-2008, 07:16 AM
doodthats'gnarlesbarkley'

Originally Posted by Wrxgurl06
I agree. I understand that it is just the facts of life, but I do think they could find a better way. People may think this is the "humane" way to do it, but then people are up in arms when a terrorist slits the throat of one of our soldiers. Yes, I know that we are talking about cows here, but that cow can feel pain also. I know it's not the same. But I just think there could be a better way.

Wow at least someone has some type of brainpower on here ^

" I just think there could be a better way" .....I hope they have better ways in America is all I'm trying to say and everyone is getting all bent outta shape cuz they think its inhumane.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:29 AM
byah

That is awesome.
TF Iron Lung Crew member #001
Originally Posted by Banksy
Clear papers make Jesus cry.
Old 07-16-2008, 01:47 AM
Passed you

tht's fuckin bullshit man have sombody cut ur throat and then hang u by ur fuckin leg till you die
i love steaks n shit but you don't need to let the animal fuckin struggle like tht for fuckin 30 seconds there are better ways of doing tht shit Poor fuckin cows

Old 07-16-2008, 08:31 PM
Pump Gas Pimps

Originally Posted by HybridSS
man...what an efficiant and humane way to kill our food supply! Good job.

Some of you guys should go live in areas of the world where they have to slaughter the cows or animals themselves....out in the open in less than good conditions.

Just because we have been disconnected from our very own survival through supply chains does not make the process evil or bad. If we didnt have slaughterhouses.....most of us would all have pigs, goats and cows in our yards and we would have to do the killing for the food. And if that was still the practice...and you had grown up around that most would not find it repulsive..but natural. As proof of that look at ANY more primitive culture around the globe...there is no squeemishness or remorse over killing thier food?!?!

I contend the only thing wrong with the slaughterhouses is that it has disconnected us from the reality of our survival...and the ways of nature.
IMO we are doing nothing more than emulating nature...with an efficiency and higher quality.
+1
Old 07-17-2008, 03:00 PM
Rice master

fuck these people.
FUCK THEM.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:48 PM
previously kid420

lol there is no better way to a kill a cow thats why they do it this way plus at the end they are still gong to die i remember when i used to live like 2 miles from the slaughter house nothing better than fresh meat of the slaughter house.

www.myspace.com/retono
TR "Old Skool EF" Member #31

Old 09-08-2008, 04:46 PM
doodthats'gnarlesbarkley'

but really....like whoa