The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

More of the Monte!

Old 07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
Ill f@cking end you!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IWANNASUPRA
how in the fuc did a v6 stang put 10 lengths on u when my 95 monte had the 3.1 in it with a intake and other basic shit i would stomp v6 stangs and you have a 3.8 correct?
3.4 auto (3speed w/overdrive), the stang is a 3.8 5-speed. 1rst is 0-50, 2nd is 50-95, 3rd is 95-107(limiter)

Ricer: From the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt!

AIM = donkeyk1989
XBOX Gamertag = DK1989
Myspace.com/donkey_kong1989

DK for Mod since people care

Parris Island here I come =D!
Old 07-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by slo_94_civic
I have no idea who these people are so they cant be considered my friends, but they have been nothing but criticized on every video post they have made. The only thing I see worth criticizing is the riced out SI. I never told anyone to shut up that isnt my place to do so. I like seeing the videos, I would rather see videos of slow cars than just read stories of fast cars. I could see if the videos were titled like they were the fastest cars out but they havent been. I just told the original poster if you guys are having fun continue to do it. Everyone will have different opinions. Im entitled to mine just like you are entitled to yours and he is to his. It doesnt make anyone right or wrong because they had a thought.
i wasnt talking to you, two "^^" means the person about you and and 3 is above that and so on.

Originally Posted by EliteZ
^GTFO of the thread. You guys are all about proving that your faster? Racing is racing as long as the match is fair. Sorry if it bores you move on. Stop arguing and ragging on everyone

Kthxbye.
were all about proving were faster? isnt that what racing is to see whos faster? and when did you become a mod?
Old 07-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Banned

you know what i could careless post up all the videos you want of slow cars your not embarrassing me, just be perpaired to be made fun of or get some laughs like you guys said
Old 07-21-2008, 03:42 PM
www.signal13.net

Originally Posted by slo_94_civic
I have no idea who these people are so they cant be considered my friends, but they have been nothing but criticized on every video post they have made. The only thing I see worth criticizing is the riced out SI. I never told anyone to shut up that isnt my place to do so. I like seeing the videos, I would rather see videos of slow cars than just read stories of fast cars. I could see if the videos were titled like they were the fastest cars out but they havent been. I just told the original poster if you guys are having fun continue to do it. Everyone will have different opinions. Im entitled to mine just like you are entitled to yours and he is to his. It doesnt make anyone right or wrong because they had a thought.
Thanks slo_94

I don't see what the big deal is, a close race between 2 evenly matched cars seems like fun to me, and we enjoy making the videos, and hope that some people enjoy watching them.

Not one of us have said any of the cars you've seen in our videos is fast, they were just good clean races, between friends, with evenly matched cars.

Looking at some peoples logic... people with 200HP should not be allowed to post anything, because people with 400HP will laugh and think its slow.

But then people with 400HP shouldn't be able to post because people with 600HP will laugh and think its slow.

But then there are people with 800 horsepower, and even more, who are gonna keep thinking everything below them is slow.

So from now on, lets not post anything unless it runs better than a 5 second quarter. deal?

Originally Posted by Anti-Dumbestic
wtf does torque have to do with a dig?

Last edited by Mekanic; 07-21-2008 at 04:15 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:14 PM
Precision Motorsports

^ Good way to put it.
Tuned by Precision Motorsports
Old 07-21-2008, 04:37 PM
Banned

um last time i checked thats how it was.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:40 PM
Banned

if it wasnt you and your friends in this video you all would be in here flaming the fuck out of this video. am i right? and dont play me for an idiot you know you would.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Precision Motorsports

I wouldn't even watch it, post in it, and I would not say anything. But thats just me. I don't watch any videos except these actually. I don't really care about someone else's car, racing someone elses car, to see who spent more money.
Tuned by Precision Motorsports
Old 07-21-2008, 05:44 PM
www.signal13.net

If it werent my friends, I probably wouldn't have watched it.

If I had I would have said, good runs, nice vid.

Originally Posted by Anti-Dumbestic
wtf does torque have to do with a dig?