The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

iVTEC Out

Old 07-23-2008, 12:33 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by s132nr
x2/\ nino personally told me that night what his hp was cuz he just got it retuned by jap i belive and is at 310whp......no way would he have beat him like that on low boost with 240hp or so........end of discussion........this whole thing started cuz ppl where saying the z was spraying which is was not. Nino and the 350 driver are cool with eachother and it was a friendly race......If 350 was spraying cuz supposly ppl think nino was on low boost which for 100% sure he was not, then how could a z with spray (if it did have it) with maybe 350+hp with spray lose to a 240hp low boost civic.....Ppl on here are idiots......So that can only lead to nino was infact on high boost and making 310whp and z was stock with plenum and DP deletes making around 270-280ish whp........that race was about correct for the numbers alone.......if u guys have no idea about what ur talking about and unless u have firm proof about the mods to someones cars, it only makes you look like jackasses to assume things without facts.........pshhhhhhhhhhh

We.............didn't.............assume.......... ...anything.We...........went.........by.......... .what..........we.............were..........told.. ........by...........numerous...............people .

-Winston Churchill
Old 07-23-2008, 12:57 PM
hoollaa

2006 Nissan 350z's weigh in at 3370

1996 Honda Civic EX coupes weigh in at 2262

if the civic WAS on low boost making 240whp and the 350z 250-280
givin the civic has 1000lbs less then the 350z i think the outcome would be similiar.Ive seen cars with 50-80whp less and 800-1000lbs less then there opponent have the same effect. just my .02.

Old 07-23-2008, 05:08 PM
SRpwd180sx

Originally Posted by Matt M.
We.............didn't.............assume.......... ...anything.We...........went.........by.......... .what..........we.............were..........told.. ........by...........numerous...............people .

Stop going by what people tell u, if some1 told u to jump off a bridge it seems u would probably do it....maybe u could find my nitrous kit there
*end of fourm*
Old 07-23-2008, 05:26 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Originally Posted by Eshifter
Stop going by what people tell u, if some1 told u to jump off a bridge it seems u would probably do it....maybe u could find my nitrous kit there
*end of fourm*
How does someone telling me to jump off a bridge compare to someone telling me the car had a nitrous kit?

-Winston Churchill
Old 07-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Spent more money than you

I think this has run its course. Take the arguing and bickering to war stories.

- The Spectacle

Racing Integration
LHT Performance
My tuner is named Alpha
Roque Fab = The best Fabricator in the WHOLE WORLD

The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.