The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

mofo-KBcobra vs mofo-half-bred vs GSXR1000 LT4(200shot) vs mofo and a lot more!

Old 07-29-2008, 04:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slo_94_civic
Those are some sick ass cars right there that evo is nasty and ls2formula is a nasty nasty car. But why is this guy talking about other peoples cars mine is no where near the fastest car and you dont see me saying Im going to get Mofo to race you because I talk alot of shit. why doesnt the orange srt on slicks run mofo ? Why do you keep talking about your cousins brothers father next door neighbors car for.
this is his boy typing the one with the yellowsrt,1st the orange srt is on street tires not slicks 2nd last time we went no 1 wanted to run him he didnt even put race gas, and 3rd usp/awd dosnt have the black evo ready to race in the street yet ,i go to there shop all the time , and i dont know who the other people you mentioned are and last the only cars ever talked about are all in the family
Old 07-29-2008, 05:16 PM
JR.

Originally Posted by orangesrt-4
this is his boy typing the one with the yellowsrt,1st the orange srt is on street tires not slicks 2nd last time we went no 1 wanted to run him he didnt even put race gas, and 3rd usp/awd dosnt have the black evo ready to race in the street yet ,i go to there shop all the time , and i dont know who the other people you mentioned are and last the only cars ever talked about are all in the family
1st last time u came i ask if any of yall wanted to race, and yall said no. there was an evo and 2 srt4's, when mikes black evo was runing in the street i didnt see him race any srt4's, or should i say i didnt see him waste his time racing an srt4.

dont get me wrong u can make an srt4 fast and make alot of power, but 1220 is bullshit until i see a video... that thing must have a filled block or a v8 in it.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:24 PM

You defiantly went to wrong place because I could think of plenty of cars who would get down for $$$. You guys keep throwing around racing for money. I think you guys are hitting the wrong spots and wrong people.

GLock for sale
http://www.tampaforums.com/forums/sp...1/#post4096424
Old 07-29-2008, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by JR.
1st last time u came i ask if any of yall wanted to race, and yall said no. there was an evo and 2 srt4's, when mikes black evo was runing in the street i didnt see him race any srt4's, or should i say i didnt see him waste his time racing an srt4.

dont get me wrong u can make an srt4 fast and make alot of power, but 1220 is bullshit until i see a video... that thing must have a filled block or a v8 in it.
if you dont remeber last time we went you raced my cuzins 240 because you wanted a 40roll and the orange srt cants shit from 2nd to 3rd(now its fixed)and i already told you the white was braeking in the motor and clutch and the evo you didnt want to dig ,i dont care waht you guys think the shop is called ragetek with the srt,and for the people that didnt see the race the black evo got walked in nopi at mororso by red sled (red srt)
we just dont post those vidoes cuz we re all cool here my boy with the 2jz s2k got tooned at there shop go to you tube and search (adturbo)
Old 07-29-2008, 05:35 PM

You defiantly went to wrong place because I could think of plenty of cars who would get down for $$$. You guys keep throwing around racing for money. I think you guys are hitting the wrong spots and wrong people.
im not saying with my car we go there and race all the time just for fun ask jr. he has seen us but the thing is last time we went when we came back alot of people were talking shit so i want to take my cuzins car but he wont take it for free it runs on c16 all the time and he has to bring it in a trailer.but with us we run for fun we dont care
Old 07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
JR.

if you dont remeber last time we went you raced my cuzins 240 because you wanted a 40roll and the orange srt cants shit from 2nd to 3rd(now its fixed)and i already told you the white was braeking in the motor and clutch and the evo you didnt want to dig ,i dont care waht you guys think the shop is called ragetek with the srt,and for the people that didnt see the race the black evo got walked in nopi at mororso by red sled (red srt)
we just dont post those vidoes cuz we re all cool here my boy with the 2jz s2k got tooned at there shop go to you tube and search (adturbo)
ok i am gonna make this clear.. i dont give 3 fucks what u or ur home boys have, get it? i asked if any of yall wanted to race and yall said the srt4 needs a tune and the evo is only at 10 psi with a boost leak.

u did not asked me for a dig, i dont turn down race homie... with 3 cracks in my manifold i raced the 240 and lost props to calbo not u guys.

btw my boy has a 2000whp twin turbo mustang he says he will race u from a dig for $1000

Old 07-29-2008, 05:37 PM

that s2k is pretty sick.

GLock for sale
http://www.tampaforums.com/forums/sp...1/#post4096424
Old 07-29-2008, 05:38 PM
JR.

im not saying with my car we go there and race all the time just for fun ask jr. he has seen us but the thing is last time we went when we came back alot of people were talking shit so i want to take my cuzins car but he wont take it for free it runs on c16 all the time and he has to bring it in a trailer.but with us we run for fun we dont care
drive the car on pump gas and when ur going to race here switch it out for c16. i am a poor cuban and my car was always on c16.

Old 07-29-2008, 05:40 PM

that s2k is pretty sick.
that was stock motor at the moment he is building the motor and put the auto tranny back on
Old 07-29-2008, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by JR.
drive the car on pump gas and when ur going to race here switch it out for c16. i am a poor cuban and my car was always on c16.
yea but we cant drive the car over there its always on the trailer and your body the one who set up the race between you and calbo we told him from a dig wit the evo and he said no but it was true he had a boost leak and like i told you be4 the same the the orange srt did beat the calbo