The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Cobb Nissan GT-R vs Techart 997 GT Street

Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by markzeronine
Okay to play both sides of this one...

The GTR fucked the Porsche up, it sounds badass and it was quick as fuck.

on the other hand, you have no idea what the people that break GTR trannys do to their cars.... good or bad. you also don't know if this certain GTR's tranny has taken a shit before or not either.. Stop speculating!
the Cobb GTR is pretty well known and its tranny as yet to take a shit. and the guy from that tranny thread lives in st. pete, considering he goes out to CCC and hangs out with the ricers and launched the car "only about 20 times" (yea right) in the month or two he's owned it , yea id be willing to say he is an idiot.

R.I.P - Tim Aldrich (Osama Tim Laden)

Old 10-19-2008, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by shinmei2006
the Cobb GTR is pretty well known and its tranny as yet to take a shit. and the guy from that tranny thread lives in st. pete, considering he goes out to CCC and hangs out with the ricers and launched the car "only about 20 times" (yea right) in the month or two he's owned it , yea id be willing to say he is an idiot.
When I buy my Supercar I'm gonna launch that baby as many times as I want cuz it will not be a GTR!! Even tho is a nice car!!

And a close friend of mine has a friend that returned his GTRaaarrr to NIssan because guess what the tranny went bye bye also!! 20k in repairs! He was pissed off and just returned the car!!

Jesus is the WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12's are soo fun...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:46 AM
11 second club

shouldn't you be able to launch the shit out of a so called "street legal racecar"

my car will never crankwalk
Old 10-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Mark G

yeah I agree with the previous two comments, but oh well this isnt another gtr tranny debate..

but, you have no idea what goes on at cobb.. again, you're speculating... anything could happen, they beat the shit out of the car, they may have fucked the tranny up and never publicly announced it because they don't want to scare people away from their modifications... you never know, i can come up with scenarios in my head just like anyone else.