The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

dont skeet race or this will happen to your hondaa lolllll

Old 09-23-2009, 02:25 PM
engine building &best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

least we know honda motor mounts and welds are strong!! i love the gay red rims that made me happy to see get crushed

175+served in engines built from minime to gsr/lsvtec,b16 b20vtec,d15 k24 powerhouses or just rebuilds.life is good
i like when people don't take my advice.cause then i make more money when u need it rebuild the right way!

how many speed holes do i need in my bumper,b4 i can run 15's?
Old 09-23-2009, 02:36 PM
Powered by Honda

i lold at them rippin the radiators out first!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM
**Joelene's Man**

i still see some good parts lol like we cant just build a new one even faster the cops dont get it we want to do it we will do it they can not and will not stop use fucking pigs

~*Dusty loves Joelene!*~
R.I.P- KEVIN - YOU WILL BE MISSED
TR CAN NOT SPELL FOR SHIT CREW MEMBER#1
**cuban4l is a rip off.. don't trust any thing he says**
Old 09-23-2009, 04:13 PM
burned out but not faded

^- ^-

" I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free. "
"Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else. The trick is the doing something else." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Originally Posted by BAMF
Score some Cocaine first. Everything else you could ever want from a woman will follow. Including using their computer to pirate music with.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:40 PM
I have NO vtec!!!

Give new meaning to "Compact"..lol...I'd be pissed though if that happened to my shit...

Fighting for peace is like
screwing for virginity.

TR "Old Skool EF" Member #097

http://www.myspace.com/keith1201
Old 09-23-2009, 04:43 PM
Function is my form.

this made my day

Old 09-23-2009, 05:25 PM
______

Originally Posted by 91civicdx
i still see some good parts lol like we cant just build a new one even faster the cops dont get it we want to do it we will do it they can not and will not stop use fucking pigs
Originally Posted by section08
^- ^-

" I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free. "

Old 09-23-2009, 05:29 PM
isn't actually rich...

lmao ripped that engine right out... awesome.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:29 AM
.arrow Jus Skott

Originally Posted by montriko
so you pulled some G ass shit?? lolll

no i didn't pull some G shit at all, saying some reggins. stole some shit off my car while it was in impound. cop told the ppl that my car was suppose to stay on a flat bed. due to the dollar amount of parts / sytem in it. So the wrecking crew, got a call dropped my car on the ground. The next day when i came to pick my car up. shit was missing. So yeah there stood the issue.

No lets move foward a little from that. Say that now a days that i was caught for racing or something of that nature on the street. Where my current car was impounded. Bet your ass i'm coming back for it and coming hard. whose gonna know it better than me? no one. the last place the cops ever are is the impound yard and by the time they get the call i'm out, car is stashed and and I'm back in the house. getting drunk. Cops come to the door, mr. b your car was stolen from our lot and we need to ask you a few questions. wtf you mean stolen? well whens the lsat time you saw your car? on the back of your flat bed. So you haven't seen it since or been out to find it? Do you not see this bottle of makers mark in my hand? does it look like i have the ability to drive any car at this point? I'm drowning my sarrows in a bottle and now i hhave to hear some BS that my car is fucking missing from your impound lot. Is that exactly what you are telling me? wait for the moment of silence as the officers come up w/ some BS. Then its a point of the ask is there anyone that would know the car or want to steal it. well yeah asshole i go to plenty of car meets. i DD it. sometime i even go to legal events w/ it. so i'd say its pretty known. which would make people wat to steal it. hence why when it's at my house theres two camera's on the car at all times of the damn day and night and is recorded into a PC not connected to the intraweb on its own power supply w/ a back up power supply so shit like this doesnt happen. Now tell me ohw the hell are you going to recover my car or who the hell you think took it.

yeah thats exactly how it would go down too. i just refuse to let some fuck ass towing comapany take my shit to any lot anymore.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:34 PM
likes minute rice

lmfao