The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

8 years no parole for graffiti

Old 01-01-2010, 05:08 PM
is a legend.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh man lawlz
Old 01-02-2010, 09:11 AM

HA HA HA That's what the fucker gets....

You guys wouldnt feel bad for him if it was you car, house, place of business that he messed up. Then you have to pay out of your pocket to get the paint off...

I bet he will learn his lesson.

Last edited by a10secstreetcar; 01-02-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by a10secstreetcar
HA HA HA That's what the fucker gets....

You guys wouldnt will bad for him if it was you car, house, place of business that he messed up. Then you have to pay out of your pocket to get the paint off...

I bet he will learn his lesson.

Car is one thing. That cost a ton to fix. A house is one thing because again the cost is higher. He painted on a couple businesses. I own my own business in New Tampa and our complex got tagged before. Was I happy about it? No. However, most complexes especially now a days cover that stuff for you. Im glad it got reduced. The cost of him in jail versus the cost of his damage does not equate. Teach the kid a lesson and move on. Dont ruin his life because he screwed up when he was 18. Shit if this was the law across the board this forum would be cut in half since most of the members on here have been in trouble with the law for stupid stuff. I personally stayed out of that kind stuff but we all make stupid decisions at one point or another.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by blkgsr-t
Car is one thing. That cost a ton to fix. A house is one thing because again the cost is higher. He painted on a couple businesses. I own my own business in New Tampa and our complex got tagged before. Was I happy about it? No. However, most complexes especially now a days cover that stuff for you. Im glad it got reduced. The cost of him in jail versus the cost of his damage does not equate. Teach the kid a lesson and move on. Dont ruin his life because he screwed up when he was 18. Shit if this was the law across the board this forum would be cut in half since most of the members on here have been in trouble with the law for stupid stuff. I personally stayed out of that kind stuff but we all make stupid decisions at one point or another.
Agree to disagree

People need to grow up. I have never thought to myself as a teen or kid, hey lets go spray paint a business,house,etc.. WTF is the point.

People need to put that energy into staying in school.

My $0.02
Old 01-02-2010, 10:41 AM
formerly D00MSB08

Agree to disagree

People need to grow up. I have never thought to myself as a teen or kid, hey lets go spray paint a business,house,etc.. WTF is the point.

My $0.02

so your saying, if you write graffiti? your a drop out?

Power Of DREAMS.
Originally Posted by K20A2
Nothing wrong with a B series
Old 01-02-2010, 11:07 AM

Agree to disagree

My $0.02

I hear ya. But that is kind of my point. Wouldnt it be more bennefical for them to put this kid in to a reform school or something thats going to force him to study and get better as a individual than put him in jail for years where he will be surrounded with people 10x worse than he is? Thats just the way I look at it I guess. Thats why I never understood out of school suspension. A kid who needs to be in school, skips school, they then force him to be out of school for 10 days? Makes sense
Old 01-02-2010, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by blkgsr-t
I hear ya. But that is kind of my point. Wouldnt it be more bennefical for them to put this kid in to a reform school or something thats going to force him to study and get better as a individual than put him in jail for years where he will be surrounded with people 10x worse than he is? Thats just the way I look at it I guess. Thats why I never understood out of school suspension. A kid who needs to be in school, skips school, they then force him to be out of school for 10 days? Makes sense

^^ True, but you can't force someone to learn,study,etc if they don't put forth the effort. Someone running around and messing up property must be bored and not have much of a life. So why not put him in a jail cell where he can really think about the freedom he gave up by painting signs and pictures on business places walls.

Originally Posted by USDM4g4d
so your saying, if you write graffiti? your a drop out?
Why else would you be out late and not sleeping to get ready for work,school in the am?

Now if you did Graffiti ART in school thats different. So be smart and don't compare Graffiti ART and Damaging business propoerty with Graffiti junk...

So clearly my point is not if you write graffiti on paper or in art class, makes you a punk or drop out. I think graffiti is very cool when it's placed where it belongs.

Last edited by a10secstreetcar; 01-02-2010 at 11:27 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:02 PM
formerly D00MSB08

^^ True, but you can't force someone to learn,study,etc if they don't put forth the effort. Someone running around and messing up property must be bored and not have much of a life. So why not put him in a jail cell where he can really think about the freedom he gave up by painting signs and pictures on business places walls.

Why else would you be out late and not sleeping to get ready for work,school in the am?

Now if you did Graffiti ART in school thats different. So be smart and don't compare Graffiti ART and Damaging business propoerty with Graffiti junk...

So clearly my point is not if you write graffiti on paper or in art class, makes you a punk or drop out. I think graffiti is very cool when it's placed where it belongs.
that was an ignorant statement.

Power Of DREAMS.
Originally Posted by K20A2
Nothing wrong with a B series
Old 01-02-2010, 02:11 PM
Not Mad

Originally Posted by AllShowNoGo
Makes me sick were gonna lock this kid up for 8 years and waste the space in jails with petty crimes. Cops need to worry about real criminals like child molesters, crack dealers and other sex offenders.
Didn't know the Cops were the one who gave him that harsh sentence. Wow Fucking cops are garbage..
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by USDM4g4d
that was an ignorant statement.
Your saying its ok to Graffiti businesses?

p.s.

your agrument is ignorant!

Ok, I have stated what I wanted to say. He got what he got. And I dont have any pity for him.

Last edited by a10secstreetcar; 01-02-2010 at 03:49 PM.