The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I.C.C. Ver.2.0 Teaser video...

Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 PM
popeye built!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
He's just mad that another honda popped up out of the wood works that doesn't spin to 150 and run 14's///

Come on guys, Chris never really makes a thread, let him enjoy this, atleast for a little.
coming from someone who doesn't have a running car lol..

Im just giving Chris a hard time. I know his been building this for awhile. I can't wait to run him though!!

AAS...It's whats for dinner
Old 02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
coming from someone who doesn't have a running car lol..

Im just giving Chris a hard time. I know his been building this for awhile. I can't wait to run him though!!
lmao, assume as you may... Don't hate because you roll around in recycled soda cans powered by your hopes and dreams along with Tampa's biggest turbo strapped to it We understand.... just don't take it out on others more fortunate, thats all we ask, really
Old 02-01-2010, 01:16 PM
popeye built!

lmao, assume as you may... Don't hate because you roll around in recycled soda cans powered by your hopes and dreams along with Tampa's biggest turbo strapped to it We understand.... just don't take it out on others more fortunate, thats all we ask, really
More fortunate??? ummm, my car was never down for more than 2 days to put my motor in and my car is just as built as chris's if not more.. I believe it took him a few yrs to build his car because of money issue's...So i am far more fortunate than Chris.....And I can strap it to the dyno right now and make more power than chris right now, assuming it makes 500whp on pump like he said.

Chris, nice build man

Old 02-01-2010, 01:18 PM

Thumbs up

Hey man Congrats!!!! As in the past just faster and nicer car, keep doing the good work and numbers, I hope to see this car soon at the track whooping some asses

Last edited by Turboraz; 02-01-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
formerly D00MSB08

this thread got real bad, real fast.

we want some street pulls!

Power Of DREAMS.
Originally Posted by K20A2
Nothing wrong with a B series
Old 02-01-2010, 03:17 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
More fortunate??? ummm, my car was never down for more than 2 days to put my motor in and my car is just as built as chris's if not more.. I believe it took him a few yrs to build his car because of money issue's...So i am far more fortunate than Chris.....And I can strap it to the dyno right now and make more power than chris right now, assuming it makes 500whp on pump like he said.

Chris, nice build man
Bravo now we see what a car looks like that takes you a week to build vs a car that takes you a few yrs to build.... Me personally I will take the few yrs... lol You think Chris can't strap his car to a dyno and make more "usable" power than you... lmao we won't go there...

I understand you might be upset with others accomplishments, even if it took them a while to do it but if you really feel like cutting yourself lets take it to pm's because I'm sure no one here cares....

Yes I do agree with one thing you said! "Nice build Chris!!!!" Now get out there and show these fools whats up!
Old 02-01-2010, 03:30 PM
popeye built!

Bravo now we see what a car looks like that takes you a week to build vs a car that takes you a few yrs to build.... Me personally I will take the few yrs... lol You think Chris can't strap his car to a dyno and make more "usable" power than you... lmao we won't go there...

I understand you might be upset with others accomplishments, even if it took them a while to do it but if you really feel like cutting yourself lets take it to pm's because I'm sure no one here cares....

Yes I do agree with one thing you said! "Nice build Chris!!!!" Now get out there and show these fools whats up!
not taking anything away from Chris, but what is so special about his car? and alot of people will agree, maybe not post it up, but they agree. its already been talked about.

Old 02-01-2010, 04:20 PM

Chris thanks for the shout out, car sounds good. Keep me posted on the #'s.

PRECISION TURBO DEALER
FUEL INJECTOR CLINIC DEALER
COMPETITION CLUTCH DEALER

Racing Integration
http://www.facebook.com/Racingintegration
collin@riautomotive.net

Ph# 813-935-6720

Old 02-01-2010, 04:49 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

car is loooking glad to see out and about. Have fun and enjoy it you deserve it..

Brothers
A.K.A
Rob and Dave
Old 02-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

miguel car is running i seen him n fletcher a few days ago
popeye 4294 journel bearing turbos are garbage yourthe only jokie membe noone likes
i got my money for chris car givin it to you frm adig like a real car should
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!