The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I.C.C. Ver.2.0 Teaser video...

Old 02-01-2010, 06:54 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
not taking anything away from Chris, but what is so special about his car? and alot of people will agree, maybe not post it up, but they agree. its already been talked about.
Hey man, the only people that agree with you is your own little gang of haters that are to spinless to say what they have to say up front. Honestly it's not even worth taking it any further... When chris is ready, I will shared_pm you and we'll take this to the track and you can put your $$$ where your mouth is... That is all... Till then, Be well
Old 02-01-2010, 06:56 PM

Looking good man , have fun with it.........................
Tuned by Alpha @ Induction Performance
Old 02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
Retired Ricer...

More fortunate??? ummm, my car was never down for more than 2 days to put my motor in and my car is just as built as chris's if not more.. I believe it took him a few yrs to build his car because of money issue's...So i am far more fortunate than Chris.....And I can strap it to the dyno right now and make more power than chris right now, assuming it makes 500whp on pump like he said.

Chris, nice build man
First things first, I understand you are just busting balls which is all fine and dandy, but don't bring up issues you dont know about... I could have had the car done a long time ago, but I chose to wait and do it right. Yes, I did have some financial strain, but that happens when you are in school full time (Mon-Fri 7am-5pm), working, and being the father of two children. I still couldve finished the car, had I chose to half ass it. I was in school for about 7 months, so I didnt really have time for the car anyway. But who knows, you could have secretly won the lottery and be "more fortunate" than me, but fuck it, I love my life, my family, my kids, my job, and my future... The car is just a toy to blow off steam, its not my life anymore. That being said, I NEVER said that my car made 500whp on pump. I specifically said that we had issues on the dyno with the car hitting boost cut etc... Dyno numbers don't really mean shit to me anyway... The thing is, my car doesnt just make the power, but it puts it down to the ground

not taking anything away from Chris, but what is so special about his car? and alot of people will agree, maybe not post it up, but they agree. its already been talked about.
What's special about it is that I actually took the time to do it right, I used a good combination of parts that work well together, and I actually gave some well needed attention to the driveline, suspension, and most importantly, the fuel system... The car is capable of a ton of power, and as I said, it will actually put it down... All while actually looking half way decent...

So what exactly makes your car "more built" than mine?? Aside from the roller rocker/cam setup I am thinking about switching to, there really isnt too much more I can do to be any "more built"...

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-01-2010, 07:02 PM
Retired Ricer...

Originally Posted by ritransport
Chris thanks for the shout out, car sounds good. Keep me posted on the #'s.
Anytime man... You have done a LOT for me over the years that I've been in the game, and I really appreciate it...

I will keep you updated with numbers and times....

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-01-2010, 07:05 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
The thing is, my car doesnt just make the power, but it puts it down to the ground

The car is capable of a ton of power, and as I said, it will actually put it down... All while actually looking half way decent...
Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
So what exactly makes your car "more built" than mine?? Aside from the roller rocker/cam setup I am thinking about switching to, there really isnt too much more I can do to be any "more built"...
His EGO... Hut ga ga ga ga
Old 02-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Retired Ricer...

Look guys, I made this thread to show my pride for a lot of time and effort that went into this car, and to show my appreciation for all of the hard work others have put into it... I didn't make this to say I'm badass, or super fast, or better than anyone else, or anything like that, so please, just keep it on the topic of the video, the car, and the awesome people that put a LOT of hard work into getting this thing done....

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-01-2010, 08:01 PM
813's fastest RSX

damn alot of hate in this thread... good job on the car glad to finally see it running and on the road. so was it spinning the tires on the dyno or not? also is it full interior or no? and i can see it running 12.xx @ 12x til u get it dialed in that means it should a good run for jokie rsx... props from me to chris... ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!

813's FASTEST FULL INTERIOR K20/K24 RSX
300+whp 250+wtrq ALL MOTOR
JoKiETuNinG RSX
Old 02-01-2010, 08:59 PM

looking good dude.. i remember your car from wayyyy back when i started building my car. Good luck looks like a nasty setup!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Retired Ricer...

Thanks slim! I don't know if it was spinning. It didn't look like it or sound like it but you can see what looks to be a little tire smoke in the vid and there was rolled rubber on the tires after the dyno shared_session which is usually a sign of tire spin. I would think it would show on the graphs if it were spinning though, which it didn't. Who knows... The important thing to me is its running now and it feels good!!!

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-01-2010, 09:06 PM

Nice build