The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I.C.C. Ver.2.0 Teaser video...

Old 02-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris always had something nice up his sleeve but I must say this tops them lol
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:16 AM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by bottlefed16
damn alot of hate in this thread... good job on the car glad to finally see it running and on the road. so was it spinning the tires on the dyno or not? also is it full interior or no? and i can see it running 12.xx @ 12x til u get it dialed in that means it should a good run for jokie rsx... props from me to chris... ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!
Did you get your car back together overnight mister???

AAS...It's whats for dinner
Old 02-02-2010, 03:26 AM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
First things first, I understand you are just busting balls which is all fine and dandy, but don't bring up issues you dont know about... I could have had the car done a long time ago, but I chose to wait and do it right. Yes, I did have some financial strain, but that happens when you are in school full time (Mon-Fri 7am-5pm), working, and being the father of two children. I still couldve finished the car, had I chose to half ass it. I was in school for about 7 months, so I didnt really have time for the car anyway. But who knows, you could have secretly won the lottery and be "more fortunate" than me, but fuck it, I love my life, my family, my kids, my job, and my future... The car is just a toy to blow off steam, its not my life anymore. That being said, I NEVER said that my car made 500whp on pump. I specifically said that we had issues on the dyno with the car hitting boost cut etc... Dyno numbers don't really mean shit to me anyway... The thing is, my car doesnt just make the power, but it puts it down to the ground

What's special about it is that I actually took the time to do it right, I used a good combination of parts that work well together, and I actually gave some well needed attention to the driveline, suspension, and most importantly, the fuel system... The car is capable of a ton of power, and as I said, it will actually put it down... All while actually looking half way decent...

So what exactly makes your car "more built" than mine?? Aside from the roller rocker/cam setup I am thinking about switching to, there really isnt too much more I can do to be any "more built"...
my point was, is I have all the same parts as you, except I have a bigger turbo obviously and my car was never down to do any of it. Just because it was down for years doesn't mean it was built any better than anyone elses car...If you have all this useable power, lets do a little roll. I know you dont have them mud tires just to putt around town in

definition of a TON of power? 700whp?

Last edited by JoKiE crx4294; 02-02-2010 at 03:34 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 03:39 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
If you have all this useable power, lets do a little roll. I know you dont have them mud tires just to putt around town in
Key word Useable so why would he give you any rolls, he's a family man not a bakery

Street racing is illegal

How about you just meet him at the track after he is tuned up and dig it...
Old 02-02-2010, 03:40 AM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Key word Useable so why would he give you any rolls, he's a family man not a bakery
could have fooled me

Old 02-02-2010, 03:43 AM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE

Street racing is illegal

How about you just meet him at the track after he is tuned up and dig it...
so because its useable he cant do a roll? 60 roll?

Old 02-02-2010, 03:52 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

so because its useable he cant do a roll? 60 roll?
Read my sig.... So just because you built your car wrong you feel the rest of the world has to qater to your handicap needs? It doesn't work that way. A real race is from a dig, the way it has been for centuries... refund time is here, better get on board!

I honestly don't believe you will ever see that car in a street race to be honest. It was purpose built for the track due to the career field the OP has chosen.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:05 AM
popeye built!

fine fine, I guess ill dig it, but my turbo doesnt make full boost till 9400rshared_pm and I shift at 9500rpm

Old 02-02-2010, 04:12 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

fine fine, I guess ill dig it, but my turbo doesnt make full boost till 9400rshared_pm and I shift at 9500rpm
Damn it man, sell that thing, it's useless... Get a Precision 6765, I bet your car would be ruthless with some suspension and tires.
Old 02-02-2010, 04:37 AM

Chris, imo your car looks better than "half way decent".