The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

I.C.C. Ver.2.0 Teaser video...

Old 02-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Retired Ricer...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by juiced2ndgenteg
Chris, imo your car looks better than "half way decent".
Thanks man... With a new set of OEM sideskirts and a carbon fiber hood, it will look tons better though

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Retired Ricer...

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
my point was, is I have all the same parts as you, except I have a bigger turbo obviously and my car was never down to do any of it. Just because it was down for years doesn't mean it was built any better than anyone elses car...If you have all this useable power, lets do a little roll. I know you dont have them mud tires just to putt around town in

definition of a TON of power? 700whp?
How do you know you have the same parts as me? So you are saying you know every part thats on/in my car? So basically just the fact that you have a bigger turbo than mine, makes you THINK your car is "more built"? I'm confused... You know what, I'm not even going to entertain this argument anymore... You are not the same guy I remember man, you've let shit get to your head... It's all good though, I will be more than happy to bring you back down to reality... You will be getting a PM soon and we will meet at the track... Dig it?

Oh yeah, and a TON of power, means whatever I decide to throw at it...

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

Chris I think I might have sideskirts shared_pm me
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
How do you know you have the same parts as me? So you are saying you know every part thats on/in my car? So basically just the fact that you have a bigger turbo than mine, makes you THINK your car is "more built"? I'm confused... You know what, I'm not even going to entertain this argument anymore... You are not the same guy I remember man, you've let shit get to your head... It's all good though, I will be more than happy to bring you back down to reality... You will be getting a PM soon and we will meet at the track... Dig it?

Oh yeah, and a TON of power, means whatever I decide to throw at it...
so your saying you can make 800whp? i got $500 that says you cant.

I guess you forgot you pm'd with all those pics of your engine bay???

and I remember alot of threads you had about your build and i know from other people what you have...so dont front. I bet i can shared_pm you with 95% of the parts you have.

AAS...It's whats for dinner
Old 02-02-2010, 12:16 PM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
Read my sig.... So just because you built your car wrong you feel the rest of the world has to qater to your handicap needs? It doesn't work that way. A real race is from a dig, the way it has been for centuries... refund time is here, better get on board!

I honestly don't believe you will ever see that car in a street race to be honest. It was purpose built for the track due to the career field the OP has chosen.
It's ok Miguel. i undertsand your frustration. i would be mad also if my 100k civic was broke down everyday....

Old 02-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Retired Ricer...

I guess you forgot you pm'd with all those pics of your engine bay???

and I remember alot of threads you had about your build and i know from other people what you have...so dont front. I bet i can shared_pm you with 95% of the parts you have.
With this turbo it may not make 800whp, but the rest of the setup is easily capable of it... And pictures of an engine bay don't mean shit. They don't show whats on the inside, and what changes may have been made since. And dont trust whatever "other people" are telling you, because there are only a handful of people that know, and I doubt any of them would tell you

That is all... Now stop fucking up my thread...

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 02-02-2010, 12:57 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

I have $500 that you can make whatever your turbo maxes out at and Chris smokes that pos with alot less.

It's ok Miguel. i undertsand your frustration. i would be mad also if my 100k civic was broke down everyday....
Don't spin this on me and fill it with lies to make yourself feel better, if I drove an 80's car that looks ziptied together I would probably feel as little as you do now, which explains the big ass useless turbo on your car... compensating for something are ya? Is it the strong leg or is it something else

Stop down playing others to make yourself feel better, it makes you look weak and pathetic but it's utterly amusing at the same time.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
813's fastest RSX

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe
Thanks man... With a new set of OEM sideskirts and a carbon fiber hood, it will look tons better though
+1 on that

813's FASTEST FULL INTERIOR K20/K24 RSX
300+whp 250+wtrq ALL MOTOR
JoKiETuNinG RSX
Old 02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
I have $500 that you can make whatever your turbo maxes out at and Chris smokes that pos with alot less.

Don't spin this on me and fill it with lies to make yourself feel better, if I drove an 80's car that looks ziptied together I would probably feel as little as you do now, which explains the big ass useless turbo on your car... compensating for something are ya? Is it the strong leg or is it something else

Stop down playing others to make yourself feel better, it makes you look weak and pathetic but it's utterly amusing at the same time.
i think ill just stop with you their. Why don't you come talk to me next time you see me...

Old 02-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Retired Ricer...

Or you can just PM each other... Just take that shit somewhere else

InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517