The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

subi vs 10s camaro

Old 10-07-2010, 05:04 PM
vigilante!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikiemike75
For one it is far from a track car... that car is daily driving about 100 miles aday if not more... weve driven it to tampa beat the piss outta it drove back no problem... drove to the track beat the piss outta it drove back no problem... and have ran almost every saturday no problem so if its not any more daily driveable then that i dunno what is considered a daily... and paul grabbed me ??? when the fuck did this happen jack ass cause pauls never touched me... infact me and paul talked just last weekend and for two mister tough bitch all talk you walked right the fuck infront of me and didnt say shit... i was standing next to chuck... so take your slow shit somewhere else puss boy my fucking stock gtp runs 12.7s witch is what that slow shit you got runs...indeed you do have a faster car while we are doing the tampa versus ocala shit i will run you...when i wax your ass i went you to tell everyone how much of a bitch you are... you remeinde me of that show where dude like " lamant ya big dummy"...keep your hater shit else where son...
would you like to meet me someware if im all talk? on 484 i can be there in 10min?
Old 10-07-2010, 05:07 PM
vigilante!

lol 12.7's mikie your as dumb as i thought lol we are leaving you out this shit i'm done talking just keep running you mouth.
Old 10-07-2010, 10:53 PM
500+ hp club

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
didnt u recently get beat by a Subi making less then 600? - If its not true then my bad but thats what i heard
i raced TUPASS with 3 people in my car on pump and he barley pulled me, i never ran him solo.

EG-6 500+whp alpha tuned
JOKIE TUNING
INDUCTION PERFORMANCE
RI AUTOMOTIVE
Sharp custom coatings

WicKed WayZ 4 LYFE RIP
HoG3TT3R & MADDAD
Old 10-08-2010, 04:28 AM
Only Bolt ons!!

Originally Posted by cuco
i raced TUPASS with 3 people in my car on pump and he barley pulled me, i never ran him solo.
We need to run again,As soon as I get the new clutch I will let u know.I was also on pump @ 17-18psi and u really cant count Slim.lol.jk.That roll btw sucked 50mph on 3rd I was like at 2500rpms.Do u have the vid?I would like to see it.Anyways,It sucks what happened to ur turbo.Pm me if can send me the vid.if not I'll see u in a couple of weeks at the Tampa vs Ocala thing..

TampaBayTunedInc.
Area51Tuned
Old 10-08-2010, 04:45 AM
mikiemike75

Originally Posted by bigred1
would you like to meet me someware if im all talk? on 484 i can be there in 10min?
lets go puss boy ill meet you anywhere you want... watch gunna do bring that ak... im scurred... all you do is talk shit someone needs to put your big dumb ass in place...you run your mouth and tell people how they need to do this that and the other but hell i aint never seen ur shit run...actually have you ever even built a car...that wasnt already built when you bought it... do you even know how to turn a wrench...have you ever owned anything fast cause i member time after time chuck handing u ur ass from what hes said.... and yea 12.7-12.9's is wat my car did stock on a 55shot got the time slips and vids to show it... along with other people that were at the track and seen it...

Built By:Mike Carpenter @ Overdose Performance in Ocala,Fl...
Tuned By: Tony Gannon @ Hp Performance
hp~5!! trq-4!!

doing work!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Brap Brap Brap

Everyone needs to start posting on grabalane if y'all want this Tampa vs Ocala thing to happen.... There only like two people from ocala posting just not trying to waste peoples time. Ocala where you at !!!!!

*11 sec club*
Old 10-08-2010, 05:28 AM
Ride of the Month

Hopefully they bring atleast 20 cars, to make things fun
Old 10-08-2010, 05:39 AM

Nice launch.
813-988-DYNO(3966)
www.ProvenPowerTampa.com

DYNO TUNING/CUSTOM FAB/METAL POLISHING & PORTING/ENGINE SWAPS
CHIPPING & SOCKETING/ELECTRICAL TROUBLESHOOTING/WIRING
Old 10-08-2010, 05:47 AM
mikiemike75

Originally Posted by TurboFocus
Hopefully they bring atleast 20 cars, to make things fun
there will be well more then 20 cars.. but they will be weeded once final descisions are made...

Built By:Mike Carpenter @ Overdose Performance in Ocala,Fl...
Tuned By: Tony Gannon @ Hp Performance
hp~5!! trq-4!!

doing work!!!!!!
Old 10-08-2010, 05:48 AM
Only Bolt ons!!

Originally Posted by JOKIETUNING
Everyone needs to start posting on grabalane if y'all want this Tampa vs Ocala thing to happen.... There only like two people from ocala posting just not trying to waste peoples time. Ocala where you at !!!!!
Dion they got more than 2 cars,dont ask me why there not posting tho.Maybe cause theres no date yet?

TampaBayTunedInc.
Area51Tuned