The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

97 eclipse turbo 320whp

Old 09-13-2010, 11:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just so you know man. A 95 nt eclipse is a dsm jackass. Diamond start sropped in mid 94 if i remember correctly. S 95's are the last year of dsm's. The rest of gen is inherited. So technically. Your 97 isnt a legit dsm. It is but isnt if you wanna be technical. And you have no proof. Get a dynosheet or your like a honda nut swinger making claims. And even if your at that power you need a better tune or need to learn how to drive.

Originally Posted by SayWhaa?
guess some of the guys shes sleeping with isnt too good with the whole pull out method..
Originally Posted by evlonedb
someone needs to tell her its a vagina,not a clown car!
Old 09-13-2010, 11:37 AM

Listen here u stupid retarded fawk a non turbo engine 95 and up has nothing do with dsm retard it's the engine not the car. Learn your fawking info before u come in my post.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:51 PM

hmmmm....is there a reason i have a FACTORY dsm sticking in my door? and a dsm isn't a motor dip-shit. DSM - diamond star motors. it's when mitsu and chrysler worked together from 89 - mid 94 if i believe. yes the 4g63 was a great motor created and is the most powerfull 4cly motor, but dsm is the joint efforts of both companies. and stop bitching. your calling everyone in this thread a honda owner but your the one bitching like one. you've had a couple mitsu owners say your claim is false. i've riden in wills car. his pulls about the same with nowhere near 320whp (sorry will lol) and just because i have a 2gnt doesn't mean i don't know anything about your motor dude. i love mitsu and always will. i know what the capable off and they put hondas to shame every damn day. but sorry man. this video is nowhere near any kind of proof of 320whp.

post up a sheet. thats proof. not a video

guess some of the guys shes sleeping with isnt too good with the whole pull out method..
Old 09-13-2010, 01:53 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by 97gstmoded
I want to see some of yalls videos on here because i see all your fart can hondas that claim 500hp because you spin all day. Funny thing is i have proof i my 320whp hp and most on here dont.

Heres a video of a 210hp gsx doing a 7.2 0-60 hint mine is a GST doing 5.0 sec look at how slow this one is YouTube - 1995 Eclipse GSX(stock) I bet this car thats doing a 7.2 can still wax alot of you guys on here.
Ok, first off we have yet to see your "proof" of your 320hp, second is that I dont get what you are trying to say about the video of the GSX and you give the "hint" that yours is a GST, what exactly are you trying to say? not being a smart ass I am really just curious.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:23 PM

I'm done talking get out of my thread you don't like my video go fuck yourselves. Until I see videos of yours you have no clue on an eclipse 300hp I'm standing by what I dynoed and that's it. Until you pussys wanna run your pos shit cars bring it.
Old 09-13-2010, 02:28 PM

someone's defensive

Old 09-13-2010, 03:19 PM
likes minute rice

320whp and no traction issues in 2nd gear with fwd? i call bs
Old 09-13-2010, 03:48 PM

you sir own a slow vehicle
Old 09-13-2010, 04:05 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by 97gstmoded
I'm done talking get out of my thread you don't like my video go fuck yourselves. Until I see videos of yours you have no clue on an eclipse 300hp I'm standing by what I dynoed and that's it. Until you pussys wanna run your pos shit cars bring it.
your thread? if you did hit them numbers then why did you delete the video?
you are lashing out at people that know these cars and are too proud to admit that you missed the hp mark by about 100, that being said, you say that you hit 300 Dynoed and in your first posts it was 320, go and get the slip then, but it will more then likely take you some time to get it because you need to find someone that has a car that is hitting those numbers and claim it is yours.

I have a car I will run you in, it is just a "pos" mustang with a 302
and winner take all.

you need to learn what you are talking about before you call people out, some on this site do not know what the hell they are talking about but then some do, learn the difference between the two or if you dont then dont get butt hurt when someone calls you out on it.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Probably $#%#ing broke.

Hahaha how cute. The 420a and the dsm guy arguing over who has a real dsm
Mods: 11's