The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

97 eclipse turbo 320whp

Old 09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 97gstmoded
haha a pos mustang with a 302 can we say slow mistake plz if you have no nos or supercharger u have no chance fawkhead agaiinst a 320whp eclipse bring your shit ill run you for whatever you got asstard.

yup a 302, block, and no I do not have any forced induction and no nawz, trust me man I love my eclipse(or should say 'loved' my eclipse) and talon.
All we were saying that if you claim to have over 120hp from stock then give us a better run down on what has been done, and when people try to ask you exactly what has been done and how you know it is that much hp you went and deleted the video.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:38 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by C4_crusin
looks kinda possible, i mean my stock LT1 ran about as hard as that.id give it more then 200whp id go on the safe side and say like 280ish.

lets just say for arguement settling purposes you get 10hp per pound of boost increased over the stock psi(which at stock psi makes 200whp). im not sure what they run stock but lets just say 10psi.. so say he has a boost controller running +6 more psi then stock (thats 60hp right there) factor in a better flowing intake (10whp) better flowing exhaust (10whp) and an evo turbo that is a bit bigger (20whp) subtract some drivetrain loss

it all works with my theory

now i dont know the exact mods but im guestimating based on what i would do with the car, and i would agree a good tune would make it more responsive looking from the tac and speedo.
the really scary part is how much time people spent analyzing this video just to hate and flame.

hes not claiming a 9sec car that makes 1000+hp. it looks like a 13-13.5 sec car. and it should do 5-5.5sec 0-60 with depending on traction and clutchwork.

little tip: sometimes when a whole thread is against you its better NOT to get defensive and start lashing out and start bashing peoples rides cause in actuality your a little fish in a really big pond. just accept what is said at face value and move on. dont get suckered into stupid internet debates where you might not have all the information correct and/or bite off more then you can chew.
Yes but when you say your LT1 made that power that is more likely being that it has twice the cylinders, not only that but it is hard to get that much of a power increase out of a 2.0L with a lower compression ratio then your V8 LT1.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:41 PM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by 97gstmoded
I'm done talking get out of my thread you don't like my video go fuck yourselves. Until I see videos of yours you have no clue on an eclipse 300hp I'm standing by what I dynoed and that's it. Until you pussys wanna run your pos shit cars bring it.
This is why I call b.s.

you started out saying that it is 320, now that people are saying they dont think that is accurate the horse power dropped to 300.

That is a pretty big difference.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:31 AM
150+ in the emergencylane

Originally Posted by pure_kustoms
Yes but when you say your LT1 made that power that is more likely being that it has twice the cylinders, not only that but it is hard to get that much of a power increase out of a 2.0L with a lower compression ratio then your V8 LT1.
based on the way the tac and speedo moves is how i compared the 2. im well aware how many cyclinders and their compression ratio. but lower compression motors love boost hence why i dropped the comp in my lt1 to 9.5 and ran 10psi on a procharger

AIM:gsxrpat76
Old 09-15-2010, 03:58 AM

*sigh* imo my old 92 fwd (with 198k miles on the stock motor) pulled harder it spun second till 60ish on a stock turbo with an exhaust an 16-17 psi

But hey its the internet people claim numbers all the time maybe true maybe not either way yall just need to give up all the bs comments filling this thread, op doesnt even know what DSMs are!
Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 AM
"Non Silba Sed Anthar"

Originally Posted by xxsupralvrxx
either way yall just need to give up all the bs comments filling this thread, op doesnt even know what DSMs are!
that is all this thread is good for now since he took the video off