The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

Enthalpy vs. DrEvil top speed battle

Old 01-02-2004, 08:34 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Spyderxl98z24
linky no worky !!!

Well it is almost a year and a half old.
Old 01-02-2004, 08:36 PM
Outta Towner :)

rofl, didn't think anyone would have brought back a year and a half old post. haha
Old 01-02-2004, 08:37 PM
Honda Tech/ Local AssHole

Originally posted by CamaroSS
Wow, didn't see the video (Doesn't work, no link) but I like the battle going on in here.

I don't know if either of you have been to 160mph but I will tell you one thing, It isn't fun at all. I had concern more for my car and my passenger to actually think about the fact I was coming up on 160. When I reaced it I was in no awe at all, and was pissed to watch my gas gage fall!! Racing at those speeds on the road is dumb and very dangerous. For those two people to do that is stupid, I hope one of you guys pops a tire at 160mph and watch yourself lose control into a wall, the water, or even worse, and on coming car.

Race a measured distance, such as hum...I don't know maybe a quarter of a mile, or even a half a mile if you must. Hope you guys don't try something like that again, and are a little more careful.

lol NOOB !! barking up the wrong tree are you part of MADR or whatever that shit is moms againt drag racing lol *alchohol clogs brain, cant think straight, must be smart ass !! "
Old 01-02-2004, 09:10 PM
SLOW FROM ROLL

Actually, I am 17, and hate fags who race like that.

Racing should be a set distance you mother fucking honda owning faggit! You wanna race me a set distance, then race me to 130 so it is a speed your car can reach. Have you ever driven a car that can do 160? I am not a NOOB to this site, this is my second name. I never post because this site blows, and I use it to see how dumb locals are, and who actually thinks their car is fast.

My uncle got killed by some dick like someone on this site, and he survived. The fag was racing someone to 140mph, and hit my uncle almost head on at 110 when he was coming home from a buisness trip at 11:45. The guy blew his 6inch wide honda tire and lost control. Somehow he managed to make it out and get charged for the crime and is now in jail.

So that is why I take a stand on it, I street race, but never to such high speeds because then you are putting more factors in the race you can't control.
Old 01-02-2004, 09:11 PM
SLOW FROM ROLL

Oh, and some of you Honda guys are cool, was not a general statement.
Old 01-03-2004, 06:46 AM
Resident Asshole

Racing should be a set distance you mother fucking honda owning faggit! You wanna race me a set distance, then race me to 130 so it is a speed your car can reach. Have you ever driven a car that can do 160? I am not a NOOB to this site, this is my second name. I never post because this site blows, and I use it to see how dumb locals are, and who actually thinks their car is fast.

My uncle got killed by some dick like someone on this site, and he survived. The fag was racing someone to 140mph, and hit my uncle almost head on at 110 when he was coming home from a buisness trip at 11:45. The guy blew his 6inch wide honda tire and lost control. Somehow he managed to make it out and get charged for the crime and is now in jail.

So that is why I take a stand on it, I street race, but never to such high speeds because then you are putting more factors in the race you can't control.
you make no sence to me.. You say you will race to 130 because that is safer, yet it only took 110 to kill your uncle (for which i am sorry for). Racing is not safe on the street at any speed. you cant get pissed at someone for having a different set of perameters of a particular race because its not a set 1/4mile. I hate to break it to you but you dont trap 130 in the 1/4mile. So their race back in sept of 02 ,is no different than you racing to 130.
6/14/43 - 7/11/06 2:24am
Old 01-03-2004, 06:55 AM

Racing should be a set distance you mother fucking honda owning faggit!
Real mature. Honda owning "faggit".

You wanna race me a set distance, then race me to 130 so it is a speed your car can reach.
I hope you are not talking to Enthalpy or Dr Evil. I know Enthalpy and I know what his car is capable of.

Have you ever driven a car that can do 160?
Repeat what I said above.

My uncle got killed by some dick like someone on this site, and he survived. The fag was racing someone to 140mph, and hit my uncle almost head on at 110 when he was coming home from a buisness trip at 11:45.
Yet you race to 130MPH? Sorry to break it to you but 130MPH can kill someone just like 55MPH and just like 160MPH.

The guy blew his 6inch wide honda tire and lost control. Somehow he managed to make it out and get charged for the crime and is now in jail.
Good. I hope he rots in there for vehicular manslaughter.
* IP Web-Site

* RIP Kevin/Slo_Si RIP & Pablo/Fathead
Old 01-03-2004, 06:58 AM

well im NOT 17 and i dont race a civic fucktard Ill spank your ass in the talon up to whatever speed you wanna run and for that matter ill run your ass in the Lude, or shit how bout the RC51 any car any speed you fag. Ive spanked F-bodies in my Z24... Your barking up the wrong tree You wanna start calling names do it to my face and Bring your SS illlet you pick thecar you wana loose to be it 120, 130,140,189 mph any distance You will loose ! And to your, You street race but in a controled fashion. Lemme throw this at you !! My gf and our daughter were in our old car driving down 98N in lakeland and 2 kids in civics maybe going 50mph racing side swiped her and they wernt doing 160mph, Street racing is street racing no matter how fast you go ! you contradict yourself with that statement but then again yor a stupid ass 17yr old punk! Just driving is dangerous its something you have to dealwith If your pussy ass cant control your ride and keep it maintained well enough to race it safely you need to sell it and buy a GEO metro to putt around in !
Old 01-03-2004, 07:05 AM

I dont know why i let you lil kids get on my nerves so bad I just cant stand stupid people ! Youve only been driving for a year and think your some expert ! Just because your mommy bought you an SS doenst mean you have any clue wtf your talking about ! If alls you do is post here to show us how DUmb the locals are maybe you need to be banned or maybe you were and thats why you have a second name !
Old 01-03-2004, 07:11 AM

you mother fucking honda owning faggit! You wanna race me a set distance, then race me to 130 so it is a speed your car can reach.

Oh and FYI if you knew anything about anything around here 50% of these HONDA OWNING FAGGITS push somewherer around the 400-500hp ballpark in the SHitty civics Just because we have half the cylinders and 1/4 the Litres doesnt mean we still cant whoop your ass ! I could call up my boy with a GSR and about 450whp to spank you or Nate with a 700hp 13B 88 RX7 Ill take you in the Talon for that matter You need to learn who yor audience is apparently we arnt all that stupid.. Enthalpy is pushinh about 500hp in a 2.0L SR20DET and that is tiny compared to your LS1 but then again his car doesnt weight 3k lbs Just because it says HONDA CIVIC on it doesnt mean you wont loose to it, you shuld know in this day and age around this area Honda owns !