The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

found some vids of the ccc wreck

Old 03-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Blow me

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Regardless of what type of cars they were they are in a better place, a junkyard.
Old 03-14-2011, 07:07 PM

all shit my bad everyone i lookd @ my cuzzin's video again cus we edited it & made it more vissible & yea the ek hatchie was grey, my bad i swear it look white to me, i wudve bet my life on it that it was white & lost lol sorry
Old 03-14-2011, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by FDfranklin
Both videos suck, camera man runs away right as it happens.
not my cuzin's vid he has the whole thing but i cant post it,sorry
Old 03-14-2011, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by chinkyeyeguy
you dont got your story right, it was two cars. A black LSV-T auto DA and a K swap EK hatch that was SILVER. Da lost control pinned the hatch into the median and it went up, hit the light pole. Flipped over the median, landed on top of the monte carlo and bounced off and landed on the road. the da never made it over the median.
well i respect ur opinion on what happened but i was there & i saw what i saw so irdc what story is right or wrong at the end all the cars got fukd up the ass, so it really doesnt matter, & u can see my big ass head on my cuzzins vid so there is no way u can say "where you even there, it was a silver boosted ek"
Old 03-14-2011, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by GAITHERSE-R
well i respect ur opinion on what happened but i was there & i saw what i saw so irdc what story is right or wrong at the end all the cars got fukd up the ass, so it really doesnt matter, & u can see my big ass head on my cuzzins vid so there is no way u can say "where you even there, it was a silver boosted ek"
i was there, i helped the people in the monte carlo and the ek. and i never said the ek was boosted. its an all motor k. and its not my opinion, their facts. look at the pictures of the wreck, you'll see.
Old 03-14-2011, 08:03 PM

i was there, i helped the people in the monte carlo and the ek. and i never said the ek was boosted. its an all motor k. and its not my opinion, their facts. look at the pictures of the wreck, you'll see.
i didnt mean u it was a past quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:13 PM

well like i said all the cars got fukd at the end so it doesnt matter to me, i saw wat i saw, and sure there pictures & there vids also but if we were dead on of what happend there wudnt be a thread discussin what happend but whatever no worries, i respect wat ur sayin & take it into consideration
Old 03-15-2011, 10:16 AM
crx hatch sedan

Originally Posted by GAITHERSE-R
I saw under the hood of the DA that night and it was a turbo b series I'm only pointing it out because your facts are not straight. You may have been there and saw the whole thing but guess what your wrong.

But yeah it doesn't matter what was in them because they are totalled now.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Nordschleife addict

Originally Posted by boca
They were racing and the passenger floor board pins were popping off..then the floor board went flyin off and it scared him and wrecked...lol

oh I hate when that happens: "NOOOsss...oh here we go again! -.-"

Originally Posted by steveyjr1982
How the hell do you manage to fish tail a front wheel drive car going in a straight line?
thats why I was asking xD
Old 03-16-2011, 05:04 PM
popeye built!

Originally Posted by steveyjr1982
How the hell do you manage to fish tail a front wheel drive car going in a straight line?
Vtec kicked in....

AAS...It's whats for dinner

Quick Reply: found some vids of the ccc wreck