The Video Post Check here for the latest videos!

tampa vs orlando....tampa blue b swapped eg walking k swapped ek and boosted eg coupe

Old 06-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Not Mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I miss the old Tampa vs orlando races. Now we have to settle for these shitty Honda vtec revving shit boxes.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by dan
tampa v orlando used to be known weeks in advance and the actual fast cars would come out. i.e. the 9-10 second supras, camaros, rx7's whatever. not a group of trolls from orlando have a honda rollout over to gandy and think they can win the belt.
Thank you!

None of us heard anything about this, otherwise it would have turned out MUCH better then 3 15sec. cars racing.....

Last edited by Slow91Laser; 06-06-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:09 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Originally Posted by Slow91Laser
Thank you!

None of us heard anything about this, otherwise it would have turned out MUCH better then 3 15sec. cars racing.....
Those where 15sec cars.... damn, faster than I thought.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:53 PM

idk what Orlando is talking about we Tampa have shitty racing spots, i when to Orlando with my DD car for the ifo meet and i decided to check out the street racing out there because supposedly there wayyyyyy better then Tampa...... ummmm i spent the whole night going from gas station to gas station because alllll of there super good racing spots where full with cops or dead what i did see from Orlando was alot of RICED TO FUCK OUT HONDAS and SLOW AS DIRT CARS. Here in Tampa we run Fri Sat Sun and even on a week day and we always race n see great races but yet Orlando is better.....LMFAO why you mad orlando..??.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:28 PM

Who's mad?

If you think the ricers you chased around a gas station is all orlando has your sadly mistaken.....
Old 06-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Not Mad

^ U mad bro?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:11 PM
MR ROMPE TOTO

How bout orlando gets a lil group of fast cars pm me and we set summin up or u can just come back out here and look like foolsAgain but unless u have video from that night can u stop talking ....so salty
Old 06-07-2012, 07:14 PM
MR ROMPE TOTO

Longblocks for sale orlando here's ur chance to b faster lmao
Old 06-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Not harsh, just truthful

Originally Posted by gsr1192
idk what Orlando is talking about we Tampa have shitty racing spots, i when to Orlando with my DD car for the ifo meet and i decided to check out the street racing out there because supposedly there wayyyyyy better then Tampa...... ummmm i spent the whole night going from gas station to gas station because alllll of there super good racing spots where full with cops or dead what i did see from Orlando was alot of RICED TO FUCK OUT HONDAS and SLOW AS DIRT CARS. Here in Tampa we run Fri Sat Sun and even on a week day and we always race n see great races but yet Orlando is better.....LMFAO why you mad orlando..??.
Lolwut?
Old 06-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Kiss Mi Ras!!!!!!

Next time Orlando comes to Tampa. I'll bring both of my cars out. The turbo car and the all motor car....make sure you bring that bank roll
JumpManPm me for any needs for a Honda/Acura/Evo. From tune ups to motor builds TR "Old Skool DA" Member #91Still Jokie!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: tampa vs orlando....tampa blue b swapped eg walking k swapped ek and boosted eg coupe