VW/Audi/Porsche Tech This is where all the hot bitches hang out.

Auto Detailer in South Tampa?

Old 08-06-2010, 01:23 PM
WTF?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Detailer in South Tampa?

Looking for a good auto detailer in South Tampa area. I have heard of some good ones but I really can't afford 300-400$ on a detail atm. If anyone knows of a real good detailer that's maybe just starting out or is just a small business and doesn't charge the big company prices and you have had experience or have seen their work let me know!

Found this place online if anyone has heard anything good or bad about them let me know. They seem pretty cheap for what they have to offer. Plus they come to your residence to do the work.

Magic Touch Auto Salon - Auto Detailing - Tampa, Brandon, Valrico, Riverview, Lutz - Home

The best of the best detail is only 130$, They also have different services that they can offer as well like paint touch-up and headlight restoration and things like that.

Anything under 200$ for a good detail is worth it to me.

Thanks!
Old 08-06-2010, 02:05 PM

theres a place on howard right before you go under the crosstown, in the soho district. Never been, but it looks like a hole in the wall. Lot of nice vehicles there daily though. You can also check out mirror image in brandon, they do a really good job. Haven't been there in a long time but they're worth a shot if you don't mind driving.

Blue Collar Motor Sports
SCCA ITC New Beetle

sponsors:
urotuning.com
Old 08-06-2010, 02:29 PM
WTF?

Prices on either?
Old 08-06-2010, 03:37 PM
pfft.....

you could always check out presidential auto detailing he has a shop here in the forums...

heres all his pricing..
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/p...s-offered.html

never dealt with him personally so i cant comment on that.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:14 PM
WTF?

Lol! yah his prices are ridiculous. I'm sure it's worth it if you have a bentley or ferrari or something to that extent.. Paying 800$ for a detail on a Vw is out of this world though.
Old 08-07-2010, 06:24 AM
pfft.....

Originally Posted by nakurus
Lol! yah his prices are ridiculous. I'm sure it's worth it if you have a bentley or ferrari or something to that extent.. Paying 800$ for a detail on a Vw is out of this world though.

lol i never looked into his pricing.....