War Stories Fictional Stories about your "Track" conquests ;-)

Bird of Prey/HAVOC vs 800 HP Eclipse!

Old 05-20-2004, 01:26 PM
cubanguerrilla's Hero!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bird of Prey/HAVOC vs 800 HP Eclipse!

Fictional story I just made up. Enjoy!

were all hanging out at the spot and all of the sudden i see these extreme burst of light, like a carnival or something! brightest shit i ever seen! its getting closer, what is it, holly shit its a car! its a mitsu eclipse with millions of lights on it! we all go over and look at this "work of art" start asking the dude about it (I could obiously tell that he had dumped some serious $$$ into this car) in the form of LIGHTS lights and more lights, stickers, body kits, and lights and into the engine to! I ask him about the performance of his car, he says he is running 25lbs of boost and a 200 shot of juice At this point we don't know what to think, this car is totally riced out, but clean as hell at the same time! we ask what kinda hp he's pushin he replies with about 800

were like ok, do u wanna race the fastest car in this parking lot, its a supercharged TA! he's like ya, so, we work out the details, we decide to go from a 35mph roll.. so i jump in the passenger seat with the video camera... we get lined up ready to start the roll, and i ask him what shot he is gonna spray us with, he said 200! im thinking damn... i don't know what to think! we get rolling, 3 honks and were off, we instantly put 3 cars on him, by the time we hit 3rd gear, he looks as if he is a 1/2 mile back! the car pulls so hard , when he hit it, it slammed me back into the seat and i don't know if the video is anygood becuase i instantly had to turn around while having the seat belt on. we were kinda disapointed because we exspected this car to be really fast well, when we all came back to the spot, he was really cool about it and said "you definitley handed me my ass" so that was cool ...

then I told him id like to run him, i told him im N/A with a stock motor....just bolt ons. i thought i was gonna get killed! we decided to go from 30 mph thats right in my powerband in 1st gear .... 3 honks, I instantly pull the hell outta him, im like telling my self keep going cause when he hits the 200 shot he's gonna come flyin! well, into 3rd gear, he was still 3-4 cars behind me and never got any closer than that!

we all go back to the spot, he's like damn man, u kicked my ass! we shook hands and said great race... he says his car is not running good at all. but i don't understand all the import/turbo talk very much i guess. so i didn't know what he was saying... somthing aobut him running lean, but we all doubted that because of the huge black clouds of smoke he was blowing out of his exhaust anyways, i would guess that he either has some major tuning issues, or just flat out doesn't know how to drive... it seemed more like a 300 hp car that weighed a lot!

hopfully ill have the videos up tonight somtime.

Last edited by HAVOC; 05-20-2004 at 01:36 PM.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Banned

that guy was riced out majorly

im an import guy (rsx type s owner) but man that was horrible

i missed the races, probably cause i was racing the skittle

hey subaru owner i want to race you from a roll hahah

i have a stock clutch holding 289whp so dont want to risk from dead stop, sides you have awd so ud prob win anyway , depending on mods you have.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:46 PM
cubanguerrilla's Hero!

Originally posted by jsimon9633
that guy was riced out majorly

im an import guy (rsx type s owner) but man that was horrible

i missed the races, probably cause i was racing the skittle

hey subaru owner i want to race you from a roll hahah

i have a stock clutch holding 289whp so dont want to risk from dead stop, sides you have awd so ud prob win anyway , depending on mods you have.
stop tring to hijack my thread asshole! strart your own thread, its real simple!
Old 05-20-2004, 01:46 PM
Banned

LOL

ok my bad here you go:

NICE KILL
Old 05-20-2004, 02:48 PM
Chairborne Ranger

im assuming that this would be a white spyder that you are refering to.. if so then.. yes it is a really riced out car... i have seen it at a local shop getting lots of work done to it... so if its that same car them it does have work done to it and direct port n2o.... but i donno about 800hp.. lol.. thats just fucking wack.. hahaha
nice to see that someone put that ricer in his place.. lmao

Originally Posted by PoppaSmurf
well like i said in another thread, if charles hasn't pissed you off, or gotten on your nerves, it means ya didn't know him that good
Old 05-20-2004, 02:54 PM
16.4@84mph

C'mon Chris, 300HP is giving him alot of credit. Slow ass Mitsubishi's.
Old 05-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Emeritus

Uh...Danny?

Something you want to tell me? LOL
Old 05-20-2004, 03:29 PM
LT1's are slow!

Good kill!